-18- JLM!

Do I even need to mention this now?

JLM's POV
And now it's the brothers. Man, everyone's dead bodies are going to trip up. I look to HM. He's standing there, just watching me. It felt creepy... but I can live with it. I sigh to myself and hold my sword, ready to fight these 2.
"Did you do anything to them? Like make Mario vulnerable to his weakness? Same with Luigi." FM asked. I could tell he was sad about the death, but I could be worse. I guess I'll mourn his tragic bow death after Bob's dead for the final time. If only there was a way to revive everyone like Bob found somehow. Speaking of Bob, he laughed.
"No, their the originals..." everyone sighed. "Nah, I'm kidding." Mario had an evil smirk on his face. Luigi has the same expression. This is going to be wild... I can feel it. They rush at us with their signature hammers. Luigi heading towards me as Mario headed towards someone. I didn't have much time to check. I clashed my sword with his hammer multiple times. His hammer was obviously superior to my sword. Speaking of my sword. It's gone. Rip my sword 2019 - 2019. I look to my sword for a split second then turn back to Luigi. His hammer slammed across my face as I fell all the way back to the brick wall of this death house. Dammit. I felt so weak. Luigi ran up to me and slammed his hammer onto my body once again. God damn that hurt. I couldn't see anyone but honestly, I didn't care. The pain was being a little shit.

•••🌸•••

I open my eyes immediacy to be looking down at my friends. I guess I'm dead... that's great. I looked around. Oh X is up here, but.. where is- "JLM!" I hear as an echo. I turn around and see Enzo. I immediately smile and hug him. Or I attempt to at least. We're ghosts. We phase through each other. Damn, I could've used a hug too... We just laugh it off as we head back to watch this play out. Bob shoots both Mario and Luigi again. Someone take away his gun for crying out loud! He pressed another button sending Starman and Boopkins down. SMG3 pLEASE FOR ALL GOD STEP ON BOOPKINS!