-12- Village

NO LOG ENTRY

3RD POV
X managed to lead the group with pride, dodging anything that might get any of them killed. They had to be cautious. They walked. And there's nothing that could stop them. Well, except for one thing.
"Did you guys find food?" SMG4 asked,
FM nodded. "We found some canned, bread, and leftover pizza." SMG3 looked at them, puzzled.
"Is it moldy?" He asked. X shook their head.
"Looks fresh out of the box. Who would leave a pizza box? That's a waste of good pizza..." SMG3 stumbles a bit.
"What about the bread?" He asked.
"If it were me, the bread would be in the freezer," Enzo commented.
"So the bread doesn't get moldy right away?" JLM asked. Enzo nodded.
"Well, we didn't find it in a freezer," X commented, looking at everyone.
"We found it in a cupboard, along with condiments like ketchup and mustard and-"
"Ketchup doesn't belong in the pantry???" SMG3 replies but more confused.
"Of course it doesn't!" X shouted. "It belongs in the fridge, but I don't understand why the person living there would do that. Living there would just be a... mess..." He slowly quieted down. They kept walking through the plains. It honestly felt like a nightmare for them. They soon spotted a village and stayed in the motel to rest. It was a long day for all of them, but honestly, you're just here for the meat, right? Well, I'll fill you in on something that's happening.

@softpancke that's all I have to say. Now, farewell, as something extreme is going to happen...