-17- ENZO!

No Log Entered.

Enzo's POV
I was more confused then I should have been. What did she mean? Why was she saying that. I heard my lover, JLM chuckle nervously.
"What do you mean?" He asked. Lizzy had some sort of cold stare.

"I followed all his rules, I drew inside the lines. I never asked for anything that wasn't mine. I waited patiently for my time but when it finally came... you called his name!"

I was now even more confused. She was pointing at JLM. Who's this 'His' and what did JLM do?
"What did you do?" I asked. JLM shook his head.
"She's just making stuff up." He commented. I nod and look back. She has to be, but of course, why would Lizzy of all people lie? SMG4 had the same train of thought.
"Lizzy, are you lying? What did Bob tell you?" He asked. She sighed.
"I don't Know of this is true, or if Bob is messing with my brain. We're mi-" she paused. "We're programmed to say stuff, and be-" she paused again. God dammit, why can't she just spit it out?
"We're mind controlled! And we're programmed to believe shit by force!" She exclaimed angrily. Bob must have done something to them to make them this way. That's probably why Sky killed himself after X had died. Her eyes shifted. Bob must be taking over of her again.
"Okay, but what does JLM have anything to do with this?" I asked again. "What did he tell you?" She sighed. "I don't even know if this is true. I want to believe it isn't but of course, I can't." She took a deep breath and sighed again. "Enzo, I don't want you to get mad... So It's best if you join my side for now. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want you to not kill your friends." She sounded so... wrong, but yet, I'm curious. I walk to stand beside her. She whispers something into my ear and I lose it all. Why? Why of all people him? I lower my head in shame. I don't know what to think of him anymore. Now I understand how she feels. Do our deaths have to be in song? I'll assume so. "Enzo. Don't believe the dead. What did she tell you?" JLM asks me. Of course it's "Don't Believe the dead.". They're not dead yet. Bob tricked us. Everything makes so much sense now.
"JLM... I thought I could love you." I keep my head low, as I know he's confused.
"What do you mean? You love me, don't you?" He asked. God I wanna hug him, but it sounded so real, I just can't let it go.
"Why?" I ask. I know Lizzy wants to say something, but she can't. Bob must be telling her something through her head. I'll have to do the talking.

"Why did you have sex with Star?" I raise my head, my eyes still very much closed with anger. I could feel JLM's eyes stare at me.
"Wha?" He asks. "Of course not, honey!" I shake my head. "I don't believe it..." "Yet you believe Lizzy of all people?! The one who killed her own brother and childhood best friend to end humanity in her town." I open my eyes to look at her. She was looking at the ground. She was mumbling. Of course that had to be a lie, right? JLM wouldn't say something without explanation.
"And where did you get that from?! You can't just go digging through my phone and files! That's cruelty and you know that, JLM!" She exclaimed, loud enough for the world to hear. If the world was still alive, of course. JLM rolled his eyes. "Pico and Jason. Such kind young men, before being brutally murdered by such a young woman of all people."
"Are you saying I'm a murderer trying to defend for my own town!? Or is that a sign of sexism?!"
"That's not what I meant, you know that!"
"Really?!"
JLM has given up at this point with her.
Lizzy sighed.

"And now I feel this overwhelming pain. I mean it's in my veins, I mean it's in my brain! My thoughts were running in a circle like a toy train, I'm kind of like a picture with a broken frame. I know exactly who to blame."

Where was she going with this? Was she putting the blame on JLM? Or Star? Whoever had done it with who in the first place. Who started it? Honestly... I havent known JLM as long as I've known Star... so I'm just gonna go with my gut feeling. It's probably JLM who started it. I'll blame him for the guilt. She lifted her head.

"I never thought of myself as mean..."
"I always thought that I'd be a Queen..."
"But there's no in between! Cause if I can't have that! Then I will be the leader of the dark and the bad..."
"Now there's this devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be and he's calling me the Queen..."

Was she referring to Sky? I mean, Sky's dead and he could possibly be in Hell for all I care. Everyone had that look of confusion and worry, or at least with my eyes closed I could tell. I smirked. I know what's she leading up to, but I can't tell if it's a good idea to join her or not. She might turn on me near the end, or near the beginning, who knows. I'll join in. It'll be fun to surprise everyone. I open my eyes, instead of my normal turquoise or blue eyes they were white. Full on white. Nobody noticed it until I joined it with Lizzy.

"Being nice was my past time. But I've been hurt for the LAST time. And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me. The anger burns my skin. Third degree."

I slowly make my way to JLM. I smirk as my face inches closer to his, as I technically have to stand on his tippy toes so my face is close enough.

"There's nobody getting close to me. Their gonna bow to the King of Mean. You're nightmare's my dream! Just wait until you fall to my wicked schemes..."

My smirk stays still as JLM pushes me away. I quietly did the rest in my head as I hear Bob laugh. I look towards him. "You are all a bunch of idiots." He chuckled. He pressed a button, summoning some sort of box in the middle. He pressed a smaller button. I look back at Lizzy. She seemed like obsessed or it was calling her. She started walking towards it.

"Something is pulling me. It's so magnetic. My body is moving unsure where I'm headed. All of my senses have left me defenceless, this darkness around me is promising vengeance."

I'm glad I could make out what the box held. It held a crown. Something suspicious was going to happen. I'm still gonna blame JLM, and I'm still going to assume Bob has taken control of her. She broke the glass surrounding it and held it in her hand.

"The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive. There's nothing to do when you're lonely and friendless. So my only interest is showing these princes that I am the Queen and my reign will be endless!"

She placed it on her head, a bright light blinding us all. I open my eyes once the light goes away to see Lizzy in such a different attire. But it looked like something an evil villain would wear, so I'll give her credit for that. Her hair grew longer which surprised most of us.

"I WANT WHAT I DESERVE."
She let her hand out. Leaving it open.

"I WANT TO RULE THE WORLD."
A bow and arrow came to her hand.

"SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM LEARN."
She held it in place, lowering it to her side. Her head still down.

"IT'S FINALLY MY TURN."
She lifted her head to reveal her eyes. They looked like JLM's, almost. The sclera being Black, but her iris wasn't green like JLM's. One was a dark purple, but the other seemed to be yellow. That's what stumped me. Before I knew it, she held her bow out, as if she was ready to shoot. She loaded an arrow and shot me in the head. She loaded another one and shot me in the stomach. I immediately fell to the ground. I thought we were working together, dammit. Welp. I made a fool of myself to JLM. Of course he was right. She was a murderer. I didn't feel JLM come for me, so he's either too upset to notice, or he's fighting Lizzy. I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep for eternity.

•••🌸•••

I wake up in the air. Oh. I guess I'm a ghost now. This is fun. I watch from above. I look at Bob.
"Alright Lizzy, that's enough." Bob pulls out a gun and shoots her in the head. Man, this is getting dark... I like it. I wish I had popcorn on me. I was correct. JLM was fighting Lizzy. Glad he didn't get hurt. Bob pressed another button sending Mario and Luigi down. This is going to be fun to watch. I lay back in the air and watch what I know is going to go down. I hope they win.

JLM, if you can hear me... please don't die.