-10- 💫

NO LOG ENTERED

JLM'S POV

"Narrator, if I die, let them know my story.
So, before I heard all the yelling from who I assume to be JLM and Enzo, let's go back. Back to when I was gone. When I disappeared.

Now, you may have thought that I was taken away at some point. Well, that doesn't seem to be the case. You see, I ran. I ran away because I couldn't handle it anymore. I wanted to cry. I wanted to let out my sorrows. I wanted to find peace with my cries, but as soon as I heard footsteps, I went further and further to the forest, until a reached a patch where they certainly won't find me. I heard screams of torture, but like. I'll be fine, right? No one would be able to find me. I stayed there for a bit, I could always find my way back. I heard something slither across the ground, but I didn't move. I just couldn't! My body felt as if it was frozen in a block of ice. The slithering then started to move and move, and I- I felt it go around my neck and suddenly tighten. Was I being choked by a snake or..." I paused as I read aloud, choking on some tears and not from what he experienced. "I gasped for air as I took my last (for I assumed) breath. I could finally see her again. And to think, I fucked it all up before, but now, it's finally over." I stopped reading to cry my sorrows out. Is this why he was quiet? It made sense, but it didn't at the same time. It was so hard to witness this, the pain he was in mostly. Why didn't I ask him about this? I'm such an idiot. I wipe my tears and look at Enzo. He wasn't crying as hard as I was. To be completely honest, I don't even think he was crying. He was doing what he started doing now. Examining. He soon looked at me.
"I found some stuff. Based on the note that made you cry, and the objects I found." He paused to take a breather. "He was... Goddammit. I can't cry." He muttered, wiping his tears.
"It's okay for you to cry, Enzo," I told him. "We all need those times where we just have to." I smiled softly at him. "Right. Okay, I guess I should say: Prepare yourself." I nod.

Enzo took another deep breath.
"He was going to propose to her, but then Peach got the disease, and they had to abandon. The reason that 3, 4, and Lizzy found the rest of us later was that ( and then he dird with boobty - My friend 100/1 ) he, I assume at least was preparing like SMG3 and X were." I start to tear up.
"That didn't help at all..." I whine.
"I told you to prepare yourself, dammit! Saying this out loud made me cry too!" He muttered the last part, wiping his eyes. He took the proposal box and shoved it in his pocket.
"We have to get going and protect everyone else from this tremendous disease. It seems like whatever you do, this... thing... will always follow you." I nodded.
"Let's get back to the others, that way we can just ignore the death and lie possibly... They won't even be able to handle it themselves." Enzo nodded. "Yeah, you're right. They're all too pure." I chuckle. We then start walking back to the others.

CHARACTER LIST!!! ✔️ = Alive = Dead

SMG4 ✔️

SMG3 ✔️

X = ✔️

FM = ✔️

Lizzy =

Star =

Meggy =

Tari =

Saiko =

JLM = ✔️

Enzo = ✔️

Fishy Boopkins =