-4- Luigi

Last Log:

-Day 1 = 1:09 PM | Lizzy Here, So, a big event has happened and that is Saiko died in front of our eyes. I'm sure that the rest of us will be fine but, I'm scared that one of us will be next... I don't know. I'll keep the scaredness to myself for now, maybe.

Today's Experience

*SMG4's POV*

We continued to get away from the castle and Saiko's death. I'm pretty scared, but with SMG3 by my side... I should be fine. Unless one of my close friends die... hopefully not.
"Okay, the plan is to make sure that the disease doesn't catch any of us." My lover says to the group, as I nod. I look behind us and see the normal: Mario is acting up, Tari is casually being awkward, Lizzy is texting something while Star is looking over her shoulder, JLM and Enzo are being adorable, Luigi is also casually being awkward, Boopkins is talking to anime by himself, wondering if his waifu's are safe... I guess? FM and X are also being adorable, and Meggy... Meggy looks more worried than Luigi or Tari, and that's saying something. I stay behind and walk with her.
"You doing alright?" I ask her, checking up. Meggy nods, frantically.
"I'm fine, it just seems like something is following me..." she mutters.
"So you're not okay, but you're fine with the thing following you?" I ask again as she nods.
"Yeah. Do you think the thing following me is Saiko?" I stay silent for a moment, not knowing how to respond.
"It's 50/50," I reply.
"There's a chance that she is, or she isn't. We have no proof." Meggy nods for the third time.
"Alright then..." She mutters. I nod and head back to the front.

"What'd you do for the past 2 minutes?" SMG3 asked.
"Meggy was acting a little strange so I asked her what was up. She replied with something or someone is following her. I asked if she was okay with the thing following her and she replied with yes, but she wondered if the thing following her was Saiko. I told her that is half in half, we just might not know for a while." I reply to 3, as he nods.
"Alright then." We continue to walk until we reached a plains area. We walk a bit more until a few of our travellers collapse.
"While you're all busy collapsing and falling to rest, we'll stay by your side and just rest." 3 says as I nod. The few that collapsed nod and rest. That 3 being FM, Lizzy, and Luigi. Not surprising to me, but a little anyway. We all kind of stay by each other, waiting for our brain to fall tired, but with Saiko gone its kind of hard to let go of that and fall asleep, knowing she could haunt us. I look around and see that Star is looking at Lizzy's phone.
"What are you doing Star?" I ask him. "She told me she's writing logs so that if we live through this, it'll make a good Wattpad story." He explains.
"These logs seem more the less like Diary entries, or noticeably not what would make a good Wattpad story and more of a newspaper article." I look at him confused.
"Huh?" I ask.
He shows me the entries. "Look. They look more like newspaper articles or something you would hear right after the weather report." I read them, he's not wrong.
"You're not that wrong," I repeat, only out loud this time.
"I know." He turns her phone off and puts it beside her. "So, what'cha wanna talk about before we pass out?" Star asks the remaining of us who are still awake.
"I'm not sure." X then has a conversation starter.
"I got something..." He starts. "How about we share what we fear before we become blobs of ink?" I nod, as JLM proceeds to go first.
"I'm honestly scared of losing the ones I love. Like Enzo, or my brother." He states. I nod and soon does X. He then turns and looks at me.
"What about you, 4?" I look around. "Honestly... I'm not sure. Probably also losing the ones I care about." I smile at 3, who looks at me and smiles back. I look back at X and he has a finger under his chin and is making a face like he's a detective of some sort.
"Hmmm... Interesting." He looks at Enzo, I'm assuming this is going to go on all night, so I rest my head on 3's arm. Its better than rocks and gravel, so thats nice. I close my eyes and drift off into a slumber silence.