Prologue

It was around fall when it happened....
Though I don't really remember much of what happened that day, it still feels so fresh in my mind that I can still feel the cool evening air clawing at my skin as I was forced out of my mother's protective embrace and into the air as I was carried through the city.

All the way to the bridge...

Where I met him....

or......IT

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I was 5 at the time, and on that very day I was deemed quirkless due to the extra joint in my pinky toe. My dreams were shattered as all I wanted to do was become the one thing that almost any and every child dreamed to be.....

......a hero

On the 'xx' day of the 'xx' month, I had my childhood dreams ripped away from me, and all my mother could say was,

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so so sorry."

All that did was just make me feel worst....

but she tried to make me feel better by cooking my favorite dish, Katsudon.
Then there was a sudden knock at the door, causing both me and my mom to jump in our seats. She told me to go up to my room as she went to go answer the door. Me being the obedient child that I was, I went to my room as I was told. I tried to listen closely to what was going on downstairs until I heard shattering glass and my mom scream.....

I was so scared....

I didn't know what to do...

'Should I go help my mom?Should I jump out the window?Should I hide?'

My mind started racing as I heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. With out a second thought I hid in my closet. Seconds later my bedroom door was kicked open to where it was barely holding onto it's hinges.

"Hello~ Come out come out where ever you are~"

I was practically scared to the core...

"Don't worry we won't hurt you~"

Then why did you..

"All we want is your quirk~ Nothing else~"
The voice traveled through my room as the large sillowete began to search my room for me.

Then they looked towards the closet door....

"There you are~"