Chapter 27

Izuku's pov

I woke early this morning so I could make Mom some breakfast before she leaves for work. I quietly crept down stairs along with a few chibi birds who were sitting in my hair, quietly singing.

I settled on making some cute bear pancakes with diced fruit and whip cream

As I was dicing the fruit a heard the shuffling of feet across the hard wood floor. I peeked out side the kitchen to see Checkers with little whale sharks floating around him.

"Where did you run off to last night?" I asked slightly giggling as the whale sharks snuggled into his fur

"Check the fridge."
I open fridge to see a cake with flowers and green cats on it.

*It looks something like this!*

"Where did you get this?" I asked as I poured the pancake badder.
He shrugged, jumping onto the far counter, "I found a little bakery down the street from UA."

After I finished making Mom breakfast, and made one for myself too, I saw her walking down stairs in her uniform.

"Suprise!" I said as when she walked into the dinning room.
"My goodness! How long have you been up?" She giggled kissing my forehead saying, "Thank you baby."
When she finished I took her plate into the kitchen and gave her her lunch.
"Love Izuku, you too Checkers! I'll hopefully be home around 8:30!" She kissed my cheek and pat Checkers before walking out the door waving.

It's around 11:35am and we're sitting on the couch watching Adventure Time when I got a call from Kacchan.
'Huh, it's been awhile since we talked!'
Izuku-Kacchan

"Hey, Kacchan!"
"What's up nerd?"
"Just watching cartoons!"
"Aren't you a little old for those?" He laughed a little saying that.
I huffed, "Well aren't you a little too old for Looney Toonz?"
"You can never be too old for Loony Toonz!"
"Darn it, you're right! How could I have been so blind!" I exclaimed caused him to start laughing his head off on the other end. We ended up talking for about an hour or two when he said he got a letter from UA. Not a minute later Checkers gives me an envelope with the UA stamp on it. I don't know how else to describe it other than. . .

. . I popped!

*Short break brought to you by this bean!*

*We all love you Izuku!💕*

I ran up to my room and immediately opened the envelope. Suddenly the room was lit up by a hologram of Dad in his hero form as I like to call it.

"Hello there my boy!" He began, his voice booming through the transmission, "Now I assume you already know about the how the point system worked and probably about the rescue point system as well!"

"Knew it." muttered Checkers while also watching the message.

" You had earned a total of 54 villain points and 134 hero points! While also including the rescue points you have a total of 235 points! Congratulations son because you have been officially accepted into UA!"
I had tears running down my cheeks as he said that. I heard mumbling in the recording along with him talking to someone off screen only to have a slightly tired look on his face while saying, "Oh and do tell your mother that I'll be home late tonight due to work please."
I giggled at this and nodded. He gave a little speech and said that he'd give me my uniform tomorrow. I'm honestly way too excited to sleep, and it's only 6:37!
"Let's make some katsudon to celebrate." Checkers suggested to which a quickly agreed by nodding my head rapidly.

Later on Mom got home and I told her the news, she was over joyed saying how proud she was of me and that she knew I could do it. It was around also 10:35 when Dad finally got home and Mom told him everything, even though he already knew about it he was still extremely happy for me and congratulated me on my hard work.

As I get ready for bed I think back from when me and Checkers first met to when Dad had told me to eat his hair. I giggled at the memory of me eating it and immediately start gagging.

"Alright greeny let's get you in the bed.' Checkers said nudging me to me room.
" But Mom I'm not tired yet." I whined which caused him to laugh a little before turning into his human form, picking me u p and dropping me on my bed saying "goodnight" and turned back into his cat form curling up at the end of my bed.

'Wow today went from a 0 to 100 really quickly'

Yes! Sorry for the wait everyone, I've been having a lot going on with school and band this week but I'm here now to give you guys some more chapters! Also I'm going to try and update "Through Blind Eyes" and "Dan plan shorts -n- stories" either t...

Yes!
Sorry for the wait everyone, I've been having a lot going on with school and band this week but I'm here now to give you guys some more chapters! Also I'm going to try and update "Through Blind Eyes" and "Dan plan shorts -n- stories" either tomorrow or hopefully Monday, but till then-!
Thank you guys for your patience and you're all beautiful people! Bye!Bye!😁