Chapter 8

Shinso's pov

I still remember the day I got my quirk. That was also the day that my parents abandoned me. Yes it hurt, but it's ok now that I'm with Dad. Or my new dad anyway. A couple of months ago, I was adopted by a man named Aizawa Shouta. Since then I've grown used to him and vice versa.
After a month of living with Dad, he said that "there's someone really important that I had to meet." And next thing I know One have another Dad, I call him Papa, named Hizashi Yamada. He was kind of.... odd. He was extremely loud at times, but all in all......he was...... ok.
....

...

..

.

Fine!....... He was really nice, and treated me like I was his own son. Dad said that "he wasn't sure when would be a good time for me to meet him", which all honesty was.......funny. I've never seen Dad so flustered before. Thought I do find it odd that Papa gave me the nickname "Mini Aizawa ".

Today Dad and Papa said that we're going to meet up with there coworkers and that they'll be bringing their children along too.
" You'll get to make some new friends! They all plan on attending UA too! I'm sooooo excited for you! You'll have so much fun! I just know it!"
"Calm down Zashi, and dinners ready."

We all ate dinner while me and Dad listened to Papa ramble on and on about how fun and exciting it's going to be. After dinner I took a bath and went to bed saying goodnight to both Dad and Papa.

'Hmmm, I wonder what it's going to be like? Are there going to be that many kids there as Papa is saying? I don't know, I just need sleep. Goodnight.'

Ok guys! First, sorry for not updating. School started back up and my update schedule is thrown out the window. And second, I hope you all ate having a great day and if not then I hope that I made your day just a little bit better, and sorry for the short chapter. T^T

Ok enough with the rambling! It's currently 11:52 pm and I gotta wake up at 5 so I'll catch you all of three flip side! Bye!!!

A meme a day keeps the knuckles alive!

UwU