Chapter 15

Shoto's pov

Training had been extremely rough the past week, and He has been relentless with forcing me to use my left side. Just earlier Fuyumi had to patch me up due to His nonstop beatings this morning.

Later on He, yet again, tried to force me to use my left side. And as punishment for not obeying Him, I didn't get any dinner and was sent straight to bed.

It was around 11:45pm when I heard a faint tapping sound coming from my window. After a minute of the nonstop tapping I decided to get up and see what it was. I was both surprised and shocked to see a cat, let alone one with a TV for a head.

It's fur was all matted and the TV was dripping some kind of picked substance

It's fur was all matted and the TV was dripping some kind of picked substance. I opened my window out of curiosity and tried to touch it. It allowed my to pet it as it purred constantly. I then heard a loud bang followed by heavy footsteps. It turned towards the sound, scared as to what might come bursting through my door. I felt a slight tug on my long sleeve. I turned to see the cat using it's claws to try and pull me out the window. I was hesitant at first till I heard the footsteps getting louder. So I did as I was told and jumped out the window, following the cat down the hill at which I live on, and throw the fields. It wasn't till we were nearly right outside the edge of the forest when a strong force sent both me and the car flying. I open eyes in horror to see Him standing over me like a hunter to its prey.

"Why you little..." He mumbled, still towering over me. He reached for the collar of my shirt, only for the strange cat to leap in between us. It made distorted growling and hissing sounds as more of the strange liquid dripped onto the ground. I could see the black smoke resonating off of Him.

"The hell? Doesn't matter." He swung his arm towards himself, ready to hit the 'animal' out of the way. Right when He was about to swing, a low growl came from the forest, along with a rumbling sound and a loud screech. It then started to sprinkle, hissing sounds came from Him as the droplets gently hit His skin.

I look behind me to see a pair of glowing red eyes slowly getting closer. It took only a few steps outside the forest, just enough to reveal a wolf made entirely of shadows.