Chapter 26

Izuku's pov

I woke up to darkness...

.. and a HUGE headache!

I tried to move, but my left arm felt stiff. I felt around with my other only to find. . . fur?
It took me a minute to get out only to find myself buried underneath a bunch of dogs.

"Having fun over there?" snickered a voice

"Having fun over there?" snickered a voice. I looked around to see Checkers sitting on someone's work desk.
"W-What happened?" I ask as I sat up a bit more while holding my head. As I sat up the dogs kinda moved over so I could sit up, but refused to get off the bed.

"You over worked yourself during the exam. Also when they brought you in here, these guys just piled up on the bed with you. They seemed worried about you."

"Aww really?" I quickly got my answer when the dogs tackled me while licking my face. As they did I heard footsteps down the hall. I guess the dogs heard them too because they got off the bed and stared at the door with their tails and ears pointed up. Finally the footsteps reached the door, as soon as it opened the dogs tackled the person.
"What the fuck?!" shouted the person.

'Oh dear.' I thought as I soon realised who it was.

"A-Are you ok K-Kacchan?" I asked as I got off the bed to see that my left arm was in a cast.

"Fuck off Deku!" He shouted as the dogs let him stand up. Once he got a look at me I could tell that he was worried.
"The hell happened to you?"

"O-Oh! I-I just over w-worked myself."

He let out a sigh, shaking his head mumbling, "Dumbass."

As we talked, my started to get uncomfortable in its cast. I raised it up and I straightened my arm, breaking the cast in the process. I looked over to see Kacchan starring at me like I was crazy while Checkers just nodded towards the door(?).

"No wonder he's your son." chuckled an old voice.

We both turned around to see Recovery Girl and my Dad in his small form.

"Hey Dad!" I said and ran up to him and hugged him. The dogs then joined in by piling up on used both.

On the way home Dad explained that I had passed out after I apparently destroyed the zero pointer. He kept listing all the things that I did ,but I only remember a few bits and pieces. He dropped me off at because his had to get back to UA to help with something. My head is still a light fuzzy and I feel a bit dizzy and when I got inside ,I sat my back down and laid on the couch. Mom wasn't hone yet so I fixed myself some ramen ,watched anime ,and then went to bed not caring if I changed clothes or not. As I let sleep take over me I saw Checkers walk through my window and outside.

'Huh ,wonder where he's going?'

I can relate! (>w<)

Anyway its currently 12:42 am and I have band practice tomorrow ,so I ❤ you guys and I'll see you all in the comments!!
Bye!Bye!👋😄