Chapter 11

Shoto's pov
I woke up to a quiet house and the smell of eggs and bacon. I quietly crept down the stairs, unsure of what or shall I say 'Who' is down there. I walked down and peek my head around the corner to see Mother and Fuyumi I the kitchen. Fuyumi turned around and said, "Ah, good morning Shoto!" and Mother said,"Good morning Shoto." She gave me a smile after.
"G-Good morning Fuyumi, Mother."
"Could you go and wake your brother please? Your father left an hour ago." She gave me a smile then returned to cooking the eggs while Fuyumi tended to the bacon.
I nodded and went upstairs to much brothers' room.

Well.... it was my brothers' room.... till Toya went missing a couple of years of ago. Now it's just Natsuo's room. We all miss him..........

I..... miss him...

I open the door to see Natsuo in a mess of blankets and his face buried into his pillow. His foot was sticking out so I used my right side to cover his foot in frost which made his shiver. I then decided to do something that I've always wanted to do.

I began jumping on him and shouting, "Wake up Natsuo! Breakfast time!"
He groaned,using his quirk to create an icy mist to try and chase off whatever it was that is disrupting his sleep. Then I got an idea.

I got off him and whispered, "What came first, the chicken...
.. or the egg?"

With that his eyes shot wide open as he shot up into a sitting position and stares at the wall. I remember Toya asked him thus question and Natsuo literally broke. "Hey Natsuo, Mother says that breakfast is done." That seed to have broken him out of his trance because right when I said 'breakfast' he was already halfway down the stairs.

After enjoying a peaceful and delicious breakfast Mother and I left for the meeting with my so called 'father's' coworkers. We got there slightly late due to us enjoying some family time this morning thanks to 'Him' not being there. We walk in only to quickly be greeted by a woman named Neemuri Kayama. I follow Mother over to where the parents are sitting when I noticed the strangest thing I think I'll ever see.

A green haired boy, who seems slightly shorter than me, asleep with a large white snake with its head in his hands, cuddling it.

(Reference photo! 😁🐍)

I walked up to him and just stared, unsure of what to do. O guess it noticed me somehow because it lifted its head out of his grip and looked at me. We stared at each other for a sold minute till it turned to the greenete and started licking his cheek. He stirred until he finally woke up. He had large doe eyes that looked like they had giant emeralds inside them. He yawned and stretched his arm above his head.
'Hehe, he sounds like a kitten when he yawns' I snicked before blushing a little.

"O-Oh! H-Hi, my n-name is Izuku M-Midoriya! U-Umm, W-what's your n-name?" I could tell he's nervous by his constant stuttering.
"Shoto Todoroki."
"W-Well it's very n-nice to meet you T-Todoroki-kun!" He turned around and gave the large reptile a hug before waving goodbye as is disappears. I was shocked by the fact that he just made a giant snake disappear, but then out of no where a black and white cat jumps onto his shoulder.