Chapter 3

Izuku's pov

After yesterday I started to notice some weird things in my room,  and they weren't just in my room. While me and Kacchan were talking I noticed a strange shadow in the corner of my room. Checkers saw it to as he started to meow at it. Kacchan said that animals can see things that we can't "like ghosts and stuff."
'But I'm seeing it too. Is it my quirk or is it maybe my link with Checkers. Then again it might be my relationship with Checkers that is my quirk. But then why would I be seeing things like this too. I me-'
"Deku, your mumbling again." Kacchan stated in annoyance.
"O-Oh am I?! S-Sorry Kacchan!"
"Geez! Your mumbling AND stuttering are annoying. But either way your still just a deku!" He said with a happy grin on his face.
"Hehe, t-thanks Kacchan." I giggled.

As we talked auntie Mitsuki was interrogating Mr.Yagi to make sure that I'll be safe when I get discharged from the hospital. Sadly auntie Mitsuki can't take me in with her having to deal with a quote: "a bratty son" and "a hard working, sleep deprived husband". I thought that it was kind of funny how Kacchan and auntie are so much alike that it's like two pomeranians yapping at each other over a bone.

(This is what I'm referring to😆)

After a while it got dark and the doctor that's been looking after me said that I could leave tomorrow, which I was kind of excited about. Recently I've been trying to keep my mind off the fact that my mom was in a coma, but I know that she'll wake!..
.... eventually....
Me and Mr. Yagi were talking about our favorite food when I felt I little pressure on my shoulder. I turned my head to see a little ferret with little horns on it's head and a line of different color fur that trailed from it's head down to a tuff of it on it's tail.

(UwU)

(UwU)

"Aww! Hello there!" I said as it scratched it head.
"What are you doing young Midoriya?" Mr. Yagi asked with a confused and conceded expression on his face.
"I'm petting this ferret!" I said with a smile.

"What ferret?"...

Ok at this point I'm starting to add the effects of his new found 'quirk' which is similar to the symptoms of schizophrenia.
(reason behind the description)
But yeah! Anyway I hope your day is going great and I'll see you guys later!
Bye!!! ヽ(-ω-)ノ