Chapter 12

Kastuki's pov

Izuku wanted to keep sleeping so I went over to the other kids. There was one with black slightly spiky hair, but not as spiky as mine!, one with crazy pink hair and little yellow horns one with yellow hair with a little black lightning bolt on the side, one with straight black hair and weird elbows, and one with even crazier purple hair. The black head ran up to me and said, "Hi! My name is Kirishima Eijiro! And the is is Mina, Sero, Denki, and this is our new friend Shinsou!"
"The name's Katsuki Bakugo! And came here with a Deku, but he wanted to sleep!"
"Hey is I that kid over there?!" shouted the pink alien.
I turned around to see Deku being led by some kid that looks like a reject pokeball.
"Hey Deku! Who's the human pokeball?"
"K-Kacchan! That's not v-very nice! T-This i-is Shoto!" he said with that stupidly cute smile of his. Before I could respond, fucking lighting head shout over my shoulder.
"Hey there Deku and Shoto! It's great to meet you guys!"
"Hey fuck face! The only one that can call him Deku is me!"
"Well what do we call you then?" said weird elbows.
"I-Izuku I g-guess?"
"Hey Izuku, what's with that cat of yours?" asked pinky.
"Cat?" mumbled the sleep deprived weirdo. He walk over to Izuku and asked if he could pet him and asked what his name was.
"S-Sure! I-I don't think that
C-Checkers w-would mind. W-Would you?" he looked at Checkers for a response of some kind. He leaped off his shoulder and let the weird hair pet him, and soon everyone else joined in petting and playing with Checkers.

After a while the adults ordered pizza and some fish for the cat. We hot bored and decided to show off our quirks. With mine obviously being the best!
So shitty hair can turn into a rock,
Discount pikachu it a living power outlet,
Alien bitch can shoot liquid out of her arms,
Icyhot is both a living fireplace and a deep freezer,
And weird elbows can shoot tape out of his elbows.

Wow. 

Hold on a minute!
"Oi Deku!  What's your quirk?!"
"I-I'm honest not a-a hundred
p-percent sure." He started fidgeting with the end of his shirt in embarrassment. I could see Checkers perk up at my question as he walked over to Deku, meowing for his attention.
"O-Oh yeah! That r-right!  Thanks for r-reminding me Checkers" He gave him a quick scratch behind the ear before taking a step back,  as Checkers started turning into some kind of shadow thing. It grew bigger and it started to form into something that looked slightly human.

The shadows faded to reveal a strange cat like monster with long arms and huge hands.

Everyone was in 'aw' by this even me, B-But just a little! It lowered it's hand for Izuku to get on, which he did, and sat him on its shoulder

"T-There's also another thing that I-I d-did, but I don't know how I did i-it."
They kept saying 'wow' and 'cool' till one of the adults came over or at least what I think is an adult. He looked like a mix between a squirrel and a mouse in a tux with a scar over his right eye.
"Well well~, what lovely chaos do we have here~?" He said with a sinister grin.
The monster looked down at him and returned and equally sinister smile.
"What's your name kid?" I assume he's asking Deku.
"U-Umm, I-Izuku M-Midoriya!" Deku shouted as his monster lowered him to the ground.
"Well it's nice to meet you kid! My name is Nezu! And I hope to see you all at UA!" And with that he fucking walked off. Checkers turned back into a cat and we continued to play till we fell asleep.

'Well I guess that settles it! I'm getting into UA no matter what!'

Heyo! I hope like the book so far and I hope your having a great day! Now if you kindly don't mind, I'm going to pass out because sleep is important!Bye!!!👋😄

Bye!!!👋😄