Chapter 35

Izuku's pov

I woke up this morning to Purin laying over my chest and Genzo laying over my legs, so I'm pretty much trapped by fuzzy adorableness.
"I accept defeat." I sighed, not considering the fact that I could easily just move them because they sleep like rocks. (。>‿‿<。)

After a while of laying in bed when my nose caught the scent of, "Pancakes?" I guess they both could smell it too because they both jumped up with their noses sniffing the air before rushing to my door, begging to be let out.
I laughed as I got up and opened the door, when I heard chuckling from behind me. I turned to see Checkers sitting on my dresser nodding towards the mirror next to it. I look at it to see that I didn't have a shirt on, which made me turn bright red. I quickly put an pink, oversized sweater that he found and then left the room with Checkers happily perched on my shoulder.

I got down stairs to see Mom making cute bear pancakes with fruits and berries.

"Morning!" said Mom when she heard me walk into the kitchen

I hugged her saying, "Morning Mom! Do you know where Dad is?"

"Fear not, for I am here!" said Dad when he walked into the kitchen, which caused both me and Mom to squeak in surprise.
"Honey, it's 8:34 in the morning!" laughed Mom while Dad scratched his cheek in embarrassment.
"Sorry sweetheart, also would you like a ride to the dorms my boy?"

"No thank you Dad, I have my train pass this time!" I said with a proud grin.
"Only because I reminded you." Checkers chuckled. I turned bright red while Dad patted my head talking about how Mom used to always have to remind him to keep up with his.
"And I still do!"

After a while of talking and eating Mom's amazing pancakes, I sadly had to leave so I can finish setting up my dorm room. I gave everyone hugs and kisses before saying goodbye and leaving for the train station.

When I got to the dorms I heard loud yelling and laughing, and turned the corner to see Mina-san, Kaminari-kun, Kacchan, and Kirshima-kun playing 'Marko Kart 8 Infinite' on the switch.

"Oi Deku, why wear did you get that?" Kacchan asked while light pink dust over his cheeks.
I was confused until I looked down to see that I'm still wearing the oversized sweater and black leggings that end above my knees.