Chapter 38

Tis cold it is! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

Todoroki's pov

I woke up to the sun pearing through my Japanese style shades; alongside, weight on my chest and legs. I looked down too see Izuku laying in between my legs with his head on my chest as well as a few raccoon dogs scattered around my room.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned about all the fur and such all over my room, or the fact that Izuku is LAYING on me!

I sat the for what felt like hours just playing with his cute, green curls and watching whatever was on, until I somehow came across the news which showed Him being interviewed after what seemed to be another villain attack. In the background there are about ten or so water based heros cleaning up his mess, with Him yet again getting all the credit!

"That bastard." I growled under my breath as I felt my left side begin to act up again. I tried to calm myself down, but I could help but get more furious with every word that rolled off of that silver tongue of his. I'm still fully aware of the small boy laying on me so I switched to my right hand, as to not accidentally burn the poor thing, and keep my movements slow and calm.

It was only after he was done talking did I notice all the raccoon dogs were awake, but rather than being tanish brown with dark brown rings, they were bright blue with dark blue rings. Most of them were cuddling close to my left side while a few others were sittin in front of the screen starring at him with their light blue, almost white, eyes. The small fires on my left side have long been extinguished as the news cut to reports about some strange sightings of monsters and people which appeared to be made of some kind of black smoke.

The reporter was talking about how these sightings started Checkers seemingly appeared out of nowhere, took the remote out of my hands, and sat both him and the remote one the coffee table. He then uses his paws to change the channel to Steven Universe, even though it's mainly an American show from what I was told.

(Poor guy has never watched cartoons! T~T )

I felt Izuku wrap his arms around my waist and open one of his eyes as the theme song to the show began to play.

"I didn't know that you watch Steven Universe Shoto." he mumbled as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.
"U-Um, not really. Checkers kinda found it." I said scratching the back of my neck.
"Well it's a great show, and I think that you'd really like it!"

He proceeded to get up and walk into the kitchen area of my dorm with me right behind him. He gets out four slices of bread and put two into the toaster, while he gets out some butter and eggs.

"You don't have to cook you know; I can make my own food." I said as I stood awkwardly in the door way to the kitchen, so I wasn't in the way.
"I know but it would be rude if I were to not give you something in return for letting me spend the night in your dorm. Mama always said that 'If someone does something nice for you, then it's only fair that they get something nice in return', so I'm making breakfast!" He giggled as he got out a pan and some plates.

"Well is there anyway that I could help?" I asked, still standing awkwardly just watching him cook.
"You help butter the toast if you want! I'm only making scrabler eggs, so it shouldn't take too long."

I nodded and proceeded to butter the now crisp bread after putting the other two pieces into the toaster. After finishing the toast I rested my chin on his shoulder, and watched him add some salt and occasionally pepper.

Izuku's pov

I felt Shoto's chin on my shoulder as he was watching me cook, which made me blush a bit. It was only when he wrapped his arms around my waist did I feel blood quickly rush to my cheeks and the tips of my ears. I just ignored it and continuee scrambling the eggs, all the while I was internally screaming. :)

"You ok?" Shoto asked seeing as he probably noticed my red ears.
"P-Perfectly fine!" I said as I turned off the stove top.
I saw him lean further over my shoulder to see my bright red face while I was fixing our plates.
"Clearly you aren't," He places a cold hand on my forehead saying, "You feel warm."

"I-I'm fine! Just not used to people watching me cook is all." I lied as started playing with my thumbs
"Well if it makes you feel any better, you're a great cook." He chuckled as he took a bite of the scrambled eggs making me blush even more, if that were possible.

We both moved to the living room and watched Steven Universe since it was still on. Even though the raccoon dogs have been long gone, Shoto is a great person to cuddle with.(。>‿‿<。)

After we finished eating, Shoto put the dishes in the sink and came back saying, "You know based off of what your Mother says, then it seems that I owe you a lot huh?"

"What do you mean Shoto-kun?" I tilted my head in confusion.
"Yesterday you helped me through a mini panic attack, made cute little snacks, and even skipped out on going shopping with the others just to make sure that I was ok. Heck you even made breakfast this morning which was amazing!" He rambled as he continuously scratched the back of his neck.
I gently took his hand off of his neck to see how badly he's been clawing at it. "You've been scratching your neck a lot, haven't you?" my voice laced with concern as I looked at his sore, bright red neck. He only nodded in response as he made some ice with his right side and pressed it against his neck, flinching slight when it made contact with his neck.

"S-So what should we do today?" asked Shoto, clearly wanting to change the subject.
"Well Tsu-chan texted me yesterday asking if I wanted anything from the mall while they were, and I just said surprise me."
"God knows what they got you when you give that kind of response." He laughed probably thinking about the time Kaminari was sick and got a bikini when he asked to guys to get him something while they when out to eat.

"We could just hangout here if you want?" I suggested only for him to shake his head saying, "I'm going to respect your Mother's wishes by taking you out to a cafe for some cotsudon and sweets to your liking."
All the while he was saying that he held my hand against his cheek which caused my face to heat up yet again before saying, "Th-Th-That would b-be n-nice Shoto-k-kun!"

'Curse my stuttering!'

Hello everyone and I'm sorry that it took me so long to update! I hope that you guys are enjoying this book as well as your day and I'll see all of you beautiful people down in the comments! Bye!Bye!👋💕