Chapter 22

Katsuki's pov

"H-Hey K-Kacchan." He said struggling to stand properly. I watched his to turn his head to check behind him, and that's when I saw something that almost physical broke my heart.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god." I mumbled completely speechless.

"Y-Yeah. Ow! B-But it's o-ok! I-I'll be f-f-fine!" He looked and sounded like he was on the brink of tears. He carefully sat back down as Checkers came crawling out of his shadow and was looking at his damaged wing.

"Come on." I stayed as I turned toward the fire escape.

"W-What?"

"You heard me come on, we're going to my house. Our moms left on a week vacation, so auntie won't be home and I'm not letting out of my sight until that is taken care of."

"B-But-"

"NO FUCKING BUTS! We are going to my house so I'm not taking no for an answer! It Friday anyway, so school won't be a fucking issue!"

"B-But why-"

"Because I can god dammit!!"
I marched over to him as he cautiously folded in his wings. I swiftly picked him up bridal style  and I felt something lightly tap my shoulder.

"Do you need so help there kid?" A deep echoing voice asked.

I turned around to see a large, weird looking sky blue and white rabbit with wings.

"Hope on kid, I don't want to get noticed by a certain blonde with red wings

"Hope on kid, I don't want to get noticed by a certain blonde with red wings."

I just got on with Izuku still in my arms as it took a few steps back before running and jumping off the side and gliding over the city.

"It's a bright, slightly cloudy day out so they won't see us."

"Ok then." Was all I had to say.

I felt Izuku grip tightly to my uniform watching the passing buildings. The thing that we're on made a slight turn and I felt his flinch and tighten his grip. I used my free hand to gently pet his hair. I saw him look at me, but me being me, I refused to make eye contact.

After we got there the fucking mega rabbit turned out to be Checkers, and we went inside with Izuku still in my arms asleep. I laid him down on my bed and left to go get the first aid kit. When I got back however i see a fucking 12 year black and white kid with a red eye and a weird looking hoodie that matched his split hair perfectly.

"Heh, took you long enough

"Heh, took you long enough." He snickered as he pulled my desk chair up next to Izuku.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I shouted only to be hush by him holding a finger to his lips saying,
"Sh~ Don't want to wake him do you?"

"Still who the fuck are you?!" I shout whispered.

"Does my coloring not give it away?"

"Checkers?"

"Yes dumbass, now hurry up and help me."

I was confused at first until he snatches the first aid kit from me and walks over to Izuku.

"Haven't you realised it yet?"

"Huh?"

"You've been referring to him as 'Izuku' this entire time instead of 'Deku'."

I choked on my own spit when it hit me that he was right.

"Yes indeed I am." He said with a happy grin on his face. He gently stretched out his injured wing, causing him to flinch. He looked at the first aid kit and rolled his eyes before looking over to my side table. I peek around him to see a little bunny nurse toy along with a little bunny next to it.

"Do you think you could give us a hand?"

The toy looked at his injury then at the bunny before nodding, and reached behind her to pull pit some little boxes with red pluses on them. She then grows little wings, along with the bunny, grabbed some of the boxes, and placed one or two on each wound and they both landed on Checkers' shoulder. She picked up the bunny and kissed its head, causing all the boxes to burst open into pink dust that spread across his entire body.

"Hey, what the hell are you-!"

"Calm down Katsuki. Leave it to the professionals."

"Says the one who looks like a fucking 12 year old!"

He stuck his tongue out at me as the dust settled and his wounds healed.

"His wings may stay out until he wakes up. I mean I could do that, but he called the shot on saving you so it's him who's gotta do it if he's gonna learn."

I looked at him like he was crazy, but he just told me to get some sleep. I just shrugged and turned around to leave as I heard that little doll giggling at me.

Hello! I don't have much to say other than thank for reading, and ill see you guys in the comments! Bye!Bye!👋😁