Ch. 14 Beverly Hills

Rachel POV
After my talk with Danny, the rest of the day was amazing. I mean why wouldn't it be. I'm on cloud nine. For the first time in years, I'm going on date.
After work, I left and went home.

Bethanie: Hey Rach.
Rachel: Hi Beth.

Bethanie POV
As soon as Rachel got home, I noticed that she is acting weird. I go to her room to find out.

Bethanie: Hey Rach. Are you okay?
Rachel: I'm amazing.
Bethanie: No offense, but are you high?
Rachel: On life I am.

Now I'm worried.
Or—-Wait. Wait a minute.

Bethanie: Wait, did you talk to Danny?
Rachel: Yes.
Bethanie: What happened?

She tells me everything. And I can't believe what I'm hearing. This is exciting.

Bethanie: Bitch, are you serious?
Rachel: As a heart attack.

We both began to squeal with excitement.

Bethanie: I'm so happy for you. This is awesome.
Rachel: I know. It's like I feel whole inside.
Bethanie: When are you guys going out?
Rachel: Tomorrow night.
Bethanie: Oh we have all day tomorrow to prepare you for this date.
Rachel: What?

Rachel POV
I know that Bethanie is a big fashion model, but she doesn't have to go to the extreme.

Bethanie: Yes. I'm taking you shopping and to get your nails done. And imma do your hair and makeup.
Rachel: You don't have to do that.
Bethanie: Oh yes I do. And imma bring Harper as well.
Rachel: You don't even have her number.
Bethanie: Oh I got her number off your phone when you and I exchanged numbers.
Rachel: OMG, Bethanie.
Bethanie: No excuses. Tomorrow we go out to help you get ready for your date.

Looks like I have no choice here. She better be lucky that I love her.
So the next day arrives and Bethanie wakes me up at like 8 am. Who gets up that early to go shopping?
Anyway, Bethanie drives to pick up Harper. And I have no clue where we are going.

Rachel: Ummm, Beth where are we going?
Bethanie: We are going to the best city in California for shopping.
Harper: Beverly Hills?!
Bethanie: That is correct.

WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!

Rachel: What?! Bethanie, I can't afford to shop there.
Bethanie: Relax, it's gonna be fine. That's one of the perks of being a model. Most of everything is free and luckily I know people at the places we are going and they are willing to help.
Rachel: How?
Bethanie: There was a fashion week in Beverly Hills and I modeled for that show and I had an amazing team of people to help me look my best. Trust me. They are the real deal.

After about an hour drive we made it to Beverly Hills.

It is so gorgeous. I thought to myself that I would never come here. But look at me I'm here now. I couldn't help but site see at everything.

Harper: Where are we going to first?
Bethanie: We are going to find you a cute outfit. So we are going over to Rodeo Dr. to my personal favorite store. CHANNEL!!!!
Rachel: What?! That is mad expensive Beth.
Bethanie: Girl hush. It's on me. Don't worry about a thing.

So we pull up to Channel and this is crazy. We go inside and we walk up to the counter.