Ch. 37 What Real Love Is

Rachel POV
Monday I went to work and everyone in the Student Engagement Office was so thrilled about me getting married. They put together a little party to celebrate my engagement.
It was honestly the most sweetest thing ever. They are more excited about it than me. My student-workers begged me if they can either be apart or help with the wedding. So I told them that they can help me make out the wedding invitations.
In a flash, it's Saturday and that means that Danny and I do our engagement session and the segment for ET. I can't lie, I'm nervous about the ET segment. They sent us the questions and they aren't bad at all.
Danny and I got ready and we decided to dress in something classy and casual.

Then we left the house to meet up with everyone at Pasadena Courthouse. It's a beautiful place.

Our photographer and the ET crew arrived and are ready

Nancy: Hi guys. It's so good to see you again.
Rachel: It's good to see you too.
Nancy: Okay, so here's what we are gonna do. We are gonna take some film of you guys of your engagement session and once you guys are done we are gonna interview you.
Danny: Sounds like a plan.
Rachel: Lets go take our pictures.

So we went and took our engagement pictures and it was so much fun. I forgot that ET was there filming us. That's because we are so into each other. I'm looking at Danny and I think to myself how much I love him. He has come into my life and turned it upside down. I really love him.
Afterwards, ET did the interview with us and it was a lot of fun. Much more than the one we did last week.

Nancy: This is by you guys are the best couple I've ever interviewed.
Rachel: Awww thanks.
Nancy: I really mean it. Out of all the couples I've ever interviewed, you guys are the most amazing. You guys have shown what love really is.
Danny: Well, we are so in love and we don't front it for the cameras. This is real love.

He pulls me close to him and kisses me forehead.

Rachel: Awww baby.
Nancy: Awwwww. You guys are officially relationship goals.

We both laughed and afterwards we went and got take outs from a restaurant not far from the house.
ET emailed us and told us that the segment will be on TV Monday night.
Monday night gets here. Everyone is over to watch ET. We are so excited to see how it plays.

Harper: Shhhhh. Guys. They are up now.

Then, we see us on TV.

Kevin F.: Okay, so Nancy had an incredible privilege to interview LA's new hottest engaged couple Danny and Rachel at their engagement photo session in Pasadena.
Nancy: I sure did. I have to say they are the most nicest and sweetest people ever. I was able to find out more about their love story.

*ET music*

Nancy: I met up with the couple at Pasadena Courthouse during their engagement photo session. And they are showing what real love look is and what they have is real love. The couple got engaged a couple of weeks ago and they have become the couple everyone is interested in. I had a privilege to interview them at the opening of the Phillips' family restaurant opening. I must say that Danny's lovely fiancé is the most sweetest woman I've ever met.
Nancy: I'm so excited to interview you guys again.
Rachel: We are excited to do this with you.
Nancy: Tell me about you guys love story. How did you meet?
Danny: We met through her brother. I was his fitness trainer.
Rachel: It definitely wasn't love at first site.
Danny: It was for me.

We all laughed.

Nancy: They told me that it took Rachel some time to come around. And that she felt a strong connection with Danny before they started dating.
Rachel: The connection we have is so strong that I couldn't ignore it. Every time I was with him I could feel it. My gut was telling me don't pass up this good man.
Nancy: The couple have dated each other for about 8 months. And Danny said "Why wait when you have found the right one?" I was able to get a little bit of details on their wedding?
Nancy: So tell me, what are the wedding details?
Danny: We haven't decided on a date just yet. But we are beginning to start planning a bit.
Rachel: Yes. We hired a wedding planner and I just can't to be his wife.
Nancy: I know the one thing people wants to know is how did he propose?
Nancy: I have to say ever since you showed me your ring, I want to know how did you propose?
Rachel: He literally surprised me and kept it a secret from me really good.
Danny: I had to because her family told me that she can figure things out quick so I had to out smart her.
Nancy: So a sneaky proposal? Haha.
Danny: Hahaha. Something like that. So I took her out to dinner and everything. Afterwards, I told her that my dad wanted me to close this business deal at the Pelican Hill Resort, but little did she know. So I took her to this beautiful lawn area where you could see the ocean and the sunset.
Nancy: That is a beautiful setting.
Rachel: It really was. And he had our good friends Pentatonix come and sing to us Perfect by Ed Sheehan. I was in tears. Haha.
Nancy: Any girl would be in tears with that song.
Danny: We danced to the song and afterwards I told her how amazing and beautiful she is. I got on one knee and asked her. And she said yes.
Rachel: I said yes like three times. Hahaha.
Kevin F.: Wow. They are definitely an amazing couple.
Nancy: I know right. They are so sweet. I can't wait it find out when the wedding is and the details about it.
Kevin F.: Hahaha. We'll be right back after the break.

*ET music*

Everyone cheers for us.

Hailey: You guys were amazing.
Rachel: Thanks.
Jacob: I'm so proud of you.
Gloria: This is so amazing. That my son is getting married.
Bethanie: See Rach, there was nothing to worry about.
Rachel: Yeah. It was actually fun.
Danny: Thank you guys for your support. This means a lot. Cheers to a new beginning!!
Everyone: A new beginning!!!

We all tapped our glasses and the rest of the evening was so much fun.