Ch. 33 A Perfect Proposal

Rachel POV
It's Friday...and normally Danny and I would go out. And we haven't been out in so long since I was in the hospital. So Danny told me that he's gonna take me out for a date. He told me that he's gonna do what was gonna do the day when I moved in with him.
So I called Bethanie and Hailey to help me. Plus, I need them to help find something to wear for tonight. Harper told me she couldn't make it because she helping to make the cake for the grand opening.
So Bethanie, Hailey, and I on our way to a dress shop trying to find me something to wear for tonight.

Rachel: So what can I expect about this opening tomorrow?
Hailey: Well, there is gonna be a lot of paparazzi there along with big name stars.
Rachel: Should I be worried?
Hailey: Not really. Just don't answer questions they ask about you. Just answer about the opening of the restaurant.
Rachel: Okay.
Hailey: Most of all be yourself. Don't pretend.
Bethanie: Yeah. You should be fine. We are gonna be there by your side. Now let's find you something to make you look sexy.

We all laughed and we began to look around the store to find me an outfits for tonight. This time we didn't have trouble finding me something and it was much faster.
The girls took me to get my nails done and afterwards I went back home to get ready for tonight. I put on the outfit I got for tonight.

I did my hair long and loose with my makeup being a simple natural look

Once I finished, I went downstairs and Danny was already there waiting for me.

Danny: You look incredibly beautiful.
Rachel: Haha. Thanks. You look so handsome.
Danny: Thanks babe.

I give him and a kiss. We head out for dinner and it was so amazing. The food, the wine, the mood of the restaurant, everything.

Danny: Are you enjoying everything?
Rachel: I'm loving it. I miss doing this.
Danny: Me too.

Danny POV
I'm so glad she is loving this. I like seeing her smile. But now it's time to take her to where I'm gonna ask her to marry me. I am nervous, but I'm ready.

Danny: Are you ready for your next surprise?
Rachel: Yeah.

So we leave the restaurant going to the location where I'm gonna ask her.

Rachel: Where are we going?

Time to lie some more. I know they said she can figure things out. So I have to make up something.

Danny: So my dad wants me to check out Pelican Hill Resort for him so that he can partner up with them. And I think you can help me a bit.
Rachel: Well, I do know a little bit out business. So I can definitely help to negotiate a deal.
Danny: Haha. Okay babe.

Rachel POV
I'm so curious about where he's taking us. I wonder what this place looks like because I've heard about it, but never been.
A few minutes later we make it and it looks incredible.