Ch. 44 Marry Me

Danny POV
Today is the big day. I'm excited and nervous. I haven't seen Rachel all day and I can't wait to see how amazing she looks.

So our wedding party has already walked down the aisle

So our wedding party has already walked down the aisle. And Rachel is about to come down the aisle. My heart is beating so fast.
Pentatonix sings Hallelujah as Rachel comes down the aisle.

She comes down the aisle and she's so beautiful. I couldn't helps but cry. She is amazingly beautiful.
She at the alter and I'm in awe.

Minister: Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today to witness the marriage of Danny Phillips and Rachel Leveret. Who gives this woman to be married to this man?
Mama Mel and Papa C: We do.
Minister: Very well. Is there any man here who thinks these two should not be married? Let him speak now or forever hold their peace.

I'm praying that there is no one.

Minister: Very well. Do you Danny Phillips, take Rachel Leveret to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death till you part?
Danny: I do.
Minister: Very well. Do you, Rachel Leveret, take Danny Phillips to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death till you part?
Rachel: I do.
Minister: The couple has decided to write their own vows. These vows come from the heart. Rachel you may go first.

Rachel POV
I take a deep breath and Harper hands me my vows and takes my bouquet.

Rachel: Danny Phillips, it's so hard and crazy to believe that an amazing incredible guy like you could meet and fall in love with girl like me. You met me when I was broken from a heartbreak.

I start to cry.

Rachel: A heart break that took everything out of me and made me feel unworthy. We have been through so much together and you have stayed by my side. I can't wait to start this new chapter of our lives and I can't wait to see what it holds. I love you so much Danny Phillips.
Minister: Very good. Danny you may say yours.

Danny POV
Brad hands me my vows and I take a deep breath.

Danny: It's crazy to believe how fast things have happened to us. And we only met a year ago. Rachel you are so beautiful, loving, kind, and caring. There has never been a dull moment with you and I never get tired of you.

I start to cry a bit myself.

Danny: I could go on and on of how amazing and wonderful you are. You have no idea how much I love you. I knew from the day we met that you were the one for me. I can't wait to began this next phase of life with you. I love so much Rachel Leveret.