Ch. 34 Dressing Up

Rachel POV
I open my eyes the next morning and I turn over to see Danny. He wasn't there. I was automatically worried. Before I knew it he walked in with a breakfast tray.

I sit up in the bed with a smile

Danny: Good morning my future wife.

I had a big smile on my face. I can't believe that I getting to the man I love so much.

Rachel: Good morning my future husband.

He gives me a kiss and sits the tray on my lap.

Rachel: You should do breakfast in bed more often.
Danny: Maybe.

We both laughed and kissed again and Danny sits on the bed.

Rachel: It feels like last night was a dream.
Danny: Hahaha. Nope, it was real baby.
Rachel: I can't wait to become your wife.
Danny: I can't wait to be your husband.

We ate breakfast and talked about everything. Afterwards, I went to shower and get ready for today. Plus, today is the opening of the restaurant and later today Danny and I will go over to his parent's house to get ready. So to kill time, I began to look up some ideas for our wedding Danny was at work taking a client today. But most of the time I was admiring my ring. It's so gorgeous. It's crazy that I'm getting married. Me!! Wow.
Soon, it was 2:00 pm. Danny and I headed to his parent's house to get ready. They told us they hired a team to help us get dressed. Soon, we arrived.

Danny: Mom? Rachel and I are here.

Walter, Gloria, Hailey, Brad, and Bethanie ran downstairs to us and hugged us.

Everyone: Congratulations!!
Rachel: Hahaha. You guys knew.
Walter: Of course we did.
Brad: I'm so happy for you guys.
Danny: Thanks everyone.
Hailey: Let me see the ring.

I show them my ring.

Hailey: That is so beautiful.
Gloria: You did good Danny.
Danny: Thanks mom.
Bethanie: Now come on we have to get ready for tonight.

Bethanie grabs me by my hand and runs upstairs with me along with Hailey.

Danny: Beth, don't kill her. I need her in one piece.
Bethanie: Yeah, Yeah. She'll be fine.

So we went to Hailey's bedroom and it's so big.