Four

"Are you kidding me?" this person then looked at Lisa who was lowering her head.

"Look at me." She ordered. Lisa slowly raised her head until their eyes met.

This was it. The person Lisa had been wanting to see was standing in front of her. Lisa felt intimidated by the stare and it was something that had not changed since their first encounter when she was on her second year at YG Junior High.

Lisa looked at the latter's eyes then slowly to her nose; nothing changed. It was just she noticed her senior became more beautiful and looked more mature. Until finally Lisa's eyes went down to her lips and she suddenly gulped. She noticed how she had been acting and then she quickly lowered her head. This earned a sudden chuckle from the person in front of her.

"Maybe you should think again about joining the council. Look at you now. You can't even look at me and you stutter when you talk. How can you be a council if you are not even reliable? How can the other students trust you?" This statement somehow woke her up. It reminded her of why she wanted to be student council. Yes because Jennie had inspired her. And she didn't want to be a loser her entire life; she wanted to rise and fight back. Becoming student council would be her stepping stone.

"There, there, Jennie...." Jisoo who had been standing behind her had to tap on her shoulder, calming her best friend.

"You will scare her away, Jen..." Seulgi said.

"I think you need to chill a bit, Jennie. Because of you we have lost quite a lot of candidates. Remember we need the freshmen to continue the council because me including the other third year would graduate in a few months." Irene added. "You would be the president and you need members too." She continued.

"I....." Lisa finally spoke up and now all attention were on her including Jennie's. "I won't back out. I want to be student council and I will do my best." Lisa managed to look up and look at Jennie in the eyes.

Jennie could see the seriousness in Lisa's eyes and she thought she would give this girl a chance.

"Okay, Lisa. I will not go easy on you. I will be watching." Jennie then put Lisa's form on the round table and then sat down joining Irene and Seulgi. Jisoo followed.

"Be here after school." Jennie ordered. Lisa could only nod and she fixed her glasses before she left.

Lisa with the other students were already inside student council office after school hour. There were four of them and they were waiting their seniors to show up anytime.

The door opened and there was Jisoo coming in while smiling at the four of them.

"Irene, the president and Seulgi the vice president will not be here today as they have to meet with teachers so Jennie and I would be here today with all of you. Let's wait for Jennie, she will be here soon."

Once Jisoo said soon, Jennie then arrived. Lisa gulped at her presence. It was so much different compared to before when Jennie helped her with the bullies. It was probably because Lisa was only a student and Jennie was the council and it kind of her job to take care of students' wellbeing. And now the situation was different where both of them were in the same position as someone who would be taking care of students.

"Good you are here on time. Now please introduce yourself." Jennie commanded.

They were lining up from left to right. Lisa was at the end so she would introduce herself last.

"My name is Minatozaki Sana, I am from C class."

"My name is Kim Donghyuk and I am from A class."

"My name is Jung Chanwoo and I am from B class."

Jennie's eyes then shifted to Lisa and Lisa became nervous with the intense stare from her senior. Seriously, Lisa could melt under that stare.

"M-my name is Lisa Manoban. I am from A class." Lisa said with so much low tone.

"Can't hear you." Jennie said still didn't avert her eyes from the taller girl.

Lisa bit her lower lip and tighten the grip on her skirt, "My-my name is Lisa Manoban. I am from A class." She said in so much clearer voice.

Jennie then smiled and nodded. Jisoo suddenly frowned at the number of new members. Seemed like someone was missing.

"Wait, I think there should be one more member, no?"

Once she finished that, suddenly someone came in and stood next to Lisa. Everyone's eyes was on her including Lisa's. "Ro-Rosie?" Lisa couldn't believe that Rosie also joined to become student council. She never told Lisa anything about it so she was quite surprised.

"Sorry I am late. I was kind of lost. My name is Roseanne Park...." Rosie kept looking at certain someone who was standing in the front. Lisa noticed how her friend looked delightful while introducing herself and she followed where Rosie was looking at and it directed right to Jennie. Then Jennie was looking at Rosie with different eyes, like as if she knew who Rosie was and her eyes had this care and affection gaze towards the girl. Somehow, seeing this scene had made Lisa's chest tighten, it suffocated her. Yes, there was something wrong here.

They all sat at the round table where Jisoo and Jennie were sitting in the front being in the center of attention. Jisoo explained the general information about student council and everyone listened very carefully. Lisa was all ears as usual but the fact that Rosie and Jennie stole glance at each other at times somehow bothered her. The one who was speaking was Jisoo but Rosie's eyes definitely looked at different direction which was towards Jennie, the person who sat next to Jisoo. Lisa kept asking inside her mind whether these two knew each other and she was really not sure why she felt her body temperature got heated up. She didn't like what she saw at all.