Fifteen

"Thank you for the hardwork, guys!" they said in unison as they were standing in the circle. Their maid themed cafe had been successful because of Lisa and Donghyuk. They kept entertaining the guests which made them happy and ordered a lot from them. 

"Oh damn," Donghyuk looked furious upon reading the message he just received. Lisa who stood not far from him, walked closer. 

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"My partner for the dance tomorrow is hospitalized. We don't even have time to look for a replacement." Donghyuk sighed. 

The dance club would be performing for the last day of school festival tomorrow. Seulgi would have chosen Lisa but Lisa was on her recovery from her ankle injury at that time so she was out from candidates. However, Lisa's condition was better now and she was thinking to offer to help.

"Ehm, I think I can help?" Lisa offered. Donghyuk then looked at her. He found hope in Lisa because he knew Lisa was an amazing dance. She might learn in a short amount of time. 

"Really? How about your ankle?" 

"It is fine now. So can you show me the dance moves?" 

***

Lisa and Donghyuk both stayed after school. Donghyuk taught Lisa the move and it was actually not that hard. It was not hip hop but more like a slow dance but sexy, and also hot. There were a lot of moves where they had to stood face to face, also where they almost had to kiss. Both were professional so Lisa and Donghyuk just followed the music.

"Wow, Lisa you are so good! You can keep up in such a short amount of time!" Donghyuk said and he was somehow proud of the blonde headed girl who stood in front of him while panting. 

"Is it really? Thank you." Lisa smiled.

"No. Thank YOU." Donghyuk also replied with a wide smile. He didn't have to worry to look for a new partner because he knew he could count on Lisa. 

Lisa giggled, "You are welcome. Anything for a friend." 

Hearing that, Donghyuk smiled but not as wide as before. "Okay. Can we try one more time?" He asked which earned an immediate nod from the girl.

They practiced intensely and this time there shouldn't be any mistakes. The last move was Donghyuk wrapped his hand around Lisa and they stood face to face. They panted hard and could feel each other breath against their faces. Donghyuk couldn't move his gaze on Lisa while Lisa was too shy to look at Donghyuk's eyes so she looked on his shoulder instead. 

"Hey," Donghyuk put his finger on Lisa's chin and lifted her up to meet his eyes. "Eyes up here. Don't worry I won't bite." Donghyuk chuckled. Lisa nodded nervously. 

"Hey!" a loud voice broke their eye contacts and now their attention were on this person. 

Lisa's heart started to skip a beat when she watched Jennie walked up to them with an intense look. She quickly drew herself back from Donghyuk meanwhile Donghyuk just scratched his nape, avoiding Jennie's eyes.

"What are you guys doing here at this time?" Jennie asked. Her eyes lingered around Lisa. It was the closest she could see Lisa and she indeed looked cuter and charming. 

"We practiced for the dance for tomorrow." Lisa answered. 

Jennie had only watched the last part from the dance and she was already disturbed with how close they were going to be. 

"Dance? How about your injury? What if it gets worse? You should have rested more." Jennie said and her eyes locked on Lisa's. Lisa felt intimidated as always and she could only gulp hearing how firm her tone was. She felt like being scolded. 

"M-my ankle is getting better now." Lisa answered nervously and she could only pray that Jennie wouldn't scold her after saying that. 

Jennie rolled her eyes and immediately grabbed Lisa by her wrist. Lisa got startled by the sudden action from Jennie. "Let's go." Jennie was about to drag Lisa out from that place but Donghyuk grabbed their hands which stopped Jennie. Jennie turned her head to see Donghyuk looked at her furiously. 

"We are still practicing." he said in deep voice while looking at Jennie. Jennie didn't even flinch with the sudden glare but instead she replied with an intense look at the taller guy. She wasn't even scared a bit. 

"I am taking her." Jennie said as she didn't intend to back out from the staring competition. 

Donghyuk didn't say a word but he kept looking at Jennie as if studying her. Lisa was left dumbfounded. 

Lisa felt Jennie's grip tighten around her wrist which caused her biting her lower lips and ensure she didn't let out any weird noise. 

Donghyuk slowly drew his hand back but his eyes were still on Jennie's. He slowly turned to Lisa and smiled, "I think you should go home now. Let's practice again tomorrow."

Lisa could only nod and she had no idea of what was happening right now in front of her. 

"Come on," Jennie dragged Lisa out from that place and Lisa could only follow the older girl. 

Jennie kept dragging Lisa on the school hallway. Lisa didn't get why suddenly Jennie acted this way. She looked pretty intense and a little bit grumpy. Lisa felt her wrist in a bit pain due to Jennie held it quite strong. 

"Aw," Lisa winced in pain and this made Jennie stopped. Jennie sighed and released her grip on Lisa's wrist. Lisa wasn't in pain anymore however she was disappointed she couldn't feel the warmth of Jennie's hand again. 

"What did I tell you about Donghyuk?" Jennie turned around and now facing Lisa. 

Lisa remembered how Jennie warned her about the guy but she didn't see any problem with him. She wasn't sure why Jennie seemed not liking Donghyuk.

"He seems nice. Why should I stay away from him?"

"I am protecting you. Just do what I say." Lisa saw Jennie's eyes were deadly serious. Her tone was firm and just by that, Lisa could feel shiver all over her body.

Jennie's eyes lingered around Lisa. Her now blonde hair apparently suited her face, her natural make up looked good on her. Jennie found herself mesmerized with the new look of Lisa and this made her more uncomfortable to let her with Donghyuk alone.

"Also, who told you could change your look? What's wrong with your previous look?" Jennie crossed her arms. Lisa got startled with the question and she quickly lowered her head. 

"Now every guy in this school must be into you, Donghyuk must be starting his move on you and these thoughts burden me. I don't like it!" 

Lisa's eyes widen when Jennie started to yell at her. Lisa began to think that she was a trouble to Jennie. Since day 1, she always got scolded by the older girl like whatever she did was never good enough. She was in the verge of crying. 

Jennie marched her way to Lisa and lifted up her chin so their eyes could meet. Lisa's eyes were almost teary while Jennie's were firm. Jennie glanced at Lisa's parted lips and back to her eyes.

"When I tell you to stay away from him, you must do what I say. Because I take control of what's mine. You understand?" just by that, in a flash, Jennie put her right hand on Lisa's neck and pulled her closer. Just in a second, their lips met briefly. Lisa could feel Jennie's soft lips pressed against hers which made her heart beat faster than it had been. Lisa closed her eyes trying to feel the gentle kiss and that was when she realized that she had been falling in love with Jennie.

***

Guys, please motivate me with JenLisa ~ I am slowly losing hope lol