Eighteen

How did you know I was planning to give you double update today?
LOL anyways here is Ch. 18. 

Enjoy!

After witnessing that make out scene between Jennie and Rosie, Lisa's heart broke into pieces. She fled the scene right away with tears overflowing her cheeks. She ran back to the classroom, ignoring her friends who seemed worried with Lisa's crying state, she quickly grabbed her bag and left the classroom. Donghyuk who walked past her, quickly caught her arm. He noticed Lisa was crying and it ached his chest as he assumed it was probably because of what happened last night.

"Lisa? Why are you crying?" he asked with full of concern.

Lisa didn't respond. She hugged her bag tightly with one arm.

"Please... I regret of what happened last night. What can I do to redeem my mistake? Please Lisa, I don't think I can stand you are angry with me."

Lisa shook her head, "Please... I-I don't wanna talk to you right now. I-I wanna go home."

"Okay. Let me take you home?" his eyes turned soft.

Lisa shook her head, "No. Please. I want to be alone. Please let go off my hand." Lisa begged.

Donghyuk released his grip slowly.

Once Lisa was free from him, she continued walking away. Donghyuk could only watch Lisa from the back.

Lisa didn't come to school for 3 days now. Donghyuk tried to contact her every day but Lisa ignored him of course. The other person who contacted her was Seulgi, it was probably because Lisa missed the club activities and of course Rosie. But none of these messages got replied. Lisa tried to erase the view of Jennie and Rosie made out in front of her but whenever she closed her eyes, it came back. Her eyes swollen from crying too much and it felt like she had no tears left to cry. At least Lisa got her answer that Jennie's kiss last time didn't mean anything special.

"Lisa!" her mom called from downstairs. "Someone's here." Lisa frowned. She wiped her tears away.

"Who is it, mom?" Lisa asked.

"Her name is Jisoo. She is coming to your room now."

Lisa knitted her brows while waiting for Jisoo to come.

"Lisa?" Lisa heard a soft knock on her door. Lisa proceeded to the door and opened it. Once their eyes met, Jisoo was surprised to see Lisa's current state.

"May I come in?" Jisoo asked. Lisa nodded and gestured her to come in.

They were now sitting on Lisa's bed.

Jisoo glanced over Lisa who stared on the floor with no expression. Jisoo kind of guessed of what happened but since she was worried so she came over to check Lisa by herself.

"Well, I heard from your classmates that you didn't come to school for the last 3 days." Lisa nodded weakly.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo extended her arm and held Lisa's hand that was rested on her thigh.

Lisa's mouth slightly opened but what came out was more tears from her eyes. Jisoo quickly pulled Lisa into a hug. She tried to calm Lisa by tapping softly on the younger girl's back.

"I-I was almost embarrassing myself, sunbae..." Jisoo released her hug and looked at the girl in front of her with worry. "I was stupid to even considerate to confess to her. I am really stupid!" Lisa just threw her frustration to Jisoo since the last 3 days she didn't have anyone to talk to.