Twenty Six

Donghyuk rubbed his cheek which got slapped so hard by Lisa. He looked at the girl in front of him with fear.

"Li-Lisa...It-it was misunderstanding. I can explain!" Donghyuk tried to reach to Lisa's hand but Lisa quickly shoved it.

"Don't!" Donghyuk's eyes got widen.

"You kissed me without my permission and I forgave you. I gave you a second chance but you lied to me about Jennie sunbae? I thought I could trust you, Donghyuk?"

Donghyuk's mouth trembled and his body was literally shaking, "Please, Lisa. I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"I am so disappointed in you." Lisa looked at him with sharp eyes, "Don't talk to me ever again."

Lisa quickly walked away while holding Jennie's hand to follow her, leaving Donghyuk. He couldn't even utter any single word as he remembered how Lisa looked at him in disappointment. He regretted all of it.

Lisa pulled Jennie's hand tightly as she didn't even know where to go. She just kept walking until she arrived at a ferris wheel and quickly entered one. It then moved up slowly.

Lisa and Jennie, they sat across each other; silence surrounded them. Jennie could only hear Lisa's heavy breath and she knew how upset Lisa would be.

"Lis-" before Jennie could finish her sentence, Lisa cut her off.

"I am truly sorry!" Lisa said as she lowered her head. Her body got shaken. "I-I should have listened to you. I am really sorry." Jennie could see tears dropped on top of Lisa's hands.

"Donghyuk... I couldn't believe he lied to me. I-" Lisa sobbed, "I almost hated you, sunbae and it was because of his lies. And I am sorry. I am sorry." Lisa then cried harder. Jennie couldn't watch Lisa crying as it hurt her too so she quickly kneeled down hence they were at the same level. Jennie hugged Lisa tightly. She gently stroked Lisa's hair and made sure she stopped crying.

"Please don't cry. I am here and I am not angry at you, never. So please don't apologize." Jennie whispered softly on to Lisa's ear.

Jennie's heart skipped a beat as Lisa hugged her back and buried her head on Jennie's neck, still sobbing.

Lisa felt safe in Jennie's embrace and Jennie's warmth helped her to calm down. Jennie quickly placed a soft kiss on to Lisa's hair as she wanted her to stop crying. Also, she still had feelings for her and seeing her beloved crying like this was not really a good situation to be in.

As Jennie placed a kiss on Lisa, she pulled her closer and hugged her tighter. Then Jennie could feel Lisa's heartbeat became faster against her chest. At that second, she was sure Lisa also felt the same towards her and this time she didn't want to hold back.

Jennie released her hug and looked at Lisa. Lisa couldn't look back at her as she lowered her head and at times wiped her tears. Jennie reached out to Lisa's face and put her finger on her chin to lift up her face. Their eyes then met and Jennie smiled at her. She wiped the remaining tears on her smooth skin face and she could feel Lisa leaned her face towards her hand and she closed her eyes.

Jennie cupped Lisa's face gently which made Lisa opened her eyes. They stared at each other eyes for a few second before Jennie broke the silence, "I want you to be honest with me," Lisa seemed nervous to whatever Jennie would ask after this.

"Do you like me, Lisa?"

Lisa's eyes turned soft at the older girl. The whole moments they had been having had put her heart at ease and most importantly, she felt safe. She knew she couldn't resist Jennie, no matter how much she tried to escape from the feeling, just like a magnet, Jennie would pull her back. Her heart always belonged to Jennie. She liked her, she loved her.

Lisa took a deep breath as she closed her eyes. Not long, Lisa nodded weakly.

Lisa opened her eyes and tears streamed down her cheeks, "I like you, sunbae. I really like you."

Jennie's heart filled with warm feeling as a smile was drawn on her face. Jennie wiped the tears that fell from Lisa's eyes with her thumb.

The ferris wheel was now almost at the top, the view from it was extraordinary. The sun shined through the glass window and Jennie could see how beautiful the girl in front of her right now but yet fragile.

"Thank you for being honest with your feeling. We deserve to be happy and I won't let anybody stand in the way," Jennie began to lean forward as her eyes was locked on Lisa's lips. "...because I love you, Lisa. No one else, but you."

Then their lips met. Jennie started to move her lips against Lisa's and this time was full of affection. She put her hand behind Lisa's head as she tilted her head, sucking the girl's lower lips. A second later, Lisa began to move her lips and followed the pace of the kiss. It felt warm and wet sure because of Lisa's tears. They continued their kiss until they were on top of the ferris wheel. Both panted inside each other's mouth not wanting to break the kiss just yet as they still wanted to savor every part of it as a payback of heartbreaking they both had encountered.

Meanwhile, Rosie at the ground looked at her phone. It was now showing 4 PM in the afternoon. It had been 30 minutes since Jennie went to buy drinks and she hadn't come back yet. She sighed and averted her eyes from her phone to the flyer she was holding on her other hand. It was about the ferris wheel which had a legendary story.

A couple that shared a kiss on top of ferris wheel, their relationship would cherish forever

Rosie smiled bitterly at the flyer and she then squeezed it until it fit into her fist. She walked to a nearby trash bin and threw it. She pulled up her phone and she seemed dialing a number. She put her phone on her ears waiting the person across answering her call.

"Hello?" the person answered,

"Jisoo, can you come with me to this café? I am hungry." Rosie said.

"Right now? I thought you were with Jennie?"

Rosie paused for a second before answering, "She texted me she said she had an urgent matter. It's okay tho. Can you accompany me?"

"Of course, Rosie. I will be there. Just send me the location." Took Jisoo a split second to accept Rosie's invitation.

"Roger that," Rosie ended the call and quickly sent Jisoo the location.

***
I am sorry, Rosie. I wuf youh :'