Fourteen

They spent hours at the salon. Jisoo took multiple treatments to kill the time while waiting for Lisa but she couldn't help herself but to fall asleep. She was reading this magazine but it somehow ended up covering her face.

"Done!" Joy shouted which made Jisoo jolted up from her nap. She rubbed her eyes and put the magazine on the table as she walked up to Joy.

Joy looked satisfied with her work and sent a smirk at Jisoo. Joy slowly turned the chair in front of her and revealing the new Lisa.

Jisoo's mouth hung open, her eyes blinked multiple times couldn't believe the person in front of her was Lisa.

"Holy chicken!" she yelled when she was snapped back to the world. Joy just laughed. "Oh my God, Joy! You did the God's work!" Jisoo said excitedly. Lisa frowned and she had not noticed her new looks.

"Give her mirror, give her mirror!" Jisoo said while giggling like a child. Joy came back with a square mirror and Lisa took her glasses to see her reflection clearly.

Lisa was shocked. She rubbed her face which Joy had put some natural make up before. Her lips were full with pink lipstick, her eye make up was soft which suit her. Her long wavy dark hair was no more since now she had this straight long blonde hair.

"You should get rid of the glasses." Joy whispered to Jisoo. Jisoo nodded in agreement.

"I sure will."

After that, Jisoo took Lisa to go shopping. They bought some trendy clothes and some make ups.

"You should change your glasses to contact lens." Jisoo told Lisa. Lisa just nodded. Soon after that, they got Lisa a new contact lens.

Jisoo drove Lisa home. Along the way, Jisoo was busy telling Lisa what to do. For make up, she could learn from YouTube and for clothing, she could learn from magazines; they did buy some fashion magazines for Lisa to learn. Lisa was grateful that she had someone who cared for her and she promised herself she would be brave from now on. She wouldn't let this opportunity given by Jisoo slip away.

"Tomorrow, break a leg!" Jisoo said before she drove away. Lisa bided her goodbye to Jisoo then entered her big house.

On the next morning, Lisa stood in front of her full-length mirror in the room. On the night before, she tried to learn how to put some make up and actually did so many attempts. At least she was able to put a simple and natural make up now. She stared at her new appearance and she couldn't believe she could look this....beautiful. Even her parents last night took longer to recognize her daughter's new appearance and when they realized, they were surprised because their daughter could be this beautiful. She fixed her skirt which was now shorter than before and put a light brown sweater before she left for school.

Lisa stepped inside the school after releasing a long breath. From meters away she felt a lot of eyes were looking at her; she felt uncomfortable. She lowered her head and paced up her steps. She got past some group of students who were murmuring while looking at her and she just shut her eyes closed. She accidentally bumped into someone and she apologized immediately.

"Lisa!" Lisa looked up to the familiar voice and found Jisoo standing in front of her with a grin.

"Wow!" Jisoo smirked while staring at Lisa's appearance. "You look like a human Barbie!" she said and felt a bit proud.

"Thanks." Lisa said while blushing.

Students walked past them, whispering to each other while looking at Lisa. Jisoo smirked when everyone stared at the beautiful Lisa. But Lisa seemed a bit uncomfortable.