Twenty One

"Hey..." Jisoo walked slowly behind Rosie's back. Rosie was sitting on the bench at school yard. Jisoo sat next to her as she saw Rosie wiped the tears on the edge of her eye. Jisoo felt sorry for her.

"Jennie tends to yell and puts her frustration at anybody whenever she is stressed out. So I apologize on behalf of my stupid friend." Jisoo sighed.

Rosie just smiled weakly as she nodded. She knew exactly it was not really Jisoo's fault nor Jennie's. She should have understood and read the situation better.

"It's my fault anyway." Rosie chuckled. Jisoo quickly shook her head.

"No, no. It's not. Please don't blame yourself." Jisoo put her arm around the girl tiny shoulders. She embraced her from beside and she tapped on the girl's shoulder softly. Rosie felt the warmth of the girl who was embracing her. She felt her heart at ease and very calm under Jisoo's warm hug.

After a few minute, Jisoo broke the hug and got back to her first position while glancing at Rosie who at times still wiped the tears that still fell from her beautiful eyes. Jisoo quickly looked to the ground averting her eyes as she felt there was something like a bang inside her chest. She fanned her face with her hand as if she felt hot though the weather was pretty chilly.

"Jisoo, are you okay?" Rosie asked when she noticed Jisoo being weird.

Jisoo quickly looked at Rosie and she smiled awkwardly, "Ye-yeah! I'm Jisoo and I am okay." She grinned as she raised one of her brows. Rosie just chuckled at Jisoo's weird and yet cute response.

"Hey, let's grab lunch together?" Rosie suddenly stood up and held Jisoo's arm. Jisoo was still sitting down.

"You asking me?"

Rosie rolled her eyes playfully, "Duh... who else? Come on!" Rosie then pulled Jisoo and they walked together to cafeteria as their arms linked together.

Lisa sat on her table, alone. Rosie said she would grab lunch together with Jennie so she went out already. Hearing Jennie's name it reminded her when she slapped her hard on the cheek. She felt terrible and she felt really sorry for what she had done right after that incident. She was even surprised she could ever do that like ever to the person she had feelings for. Lisa was fighting within herself whether she should go see Jennie and apologize but she was too scared. She was afraid of what Jennie's reaction would be. So she thought better to stick with the first plan: to avoid her.

"Lisa?" Donghyuk's deep voice woke her up from her deep thoughts. She smiled at him.

"Let's have lunch." He asked but Lisa quickly shook her head.

"I am not hungry."

Donghyuk sat in the front table and facing her. "Are you sick?" Again, Lisa shook her head. Donghyuk looked a bit worried because Lisa was really quiet, well she was quiet all the time but he never saw Lisa being this down and she also looked a bit pale.

Donghyuk reached her hand and placed his hand on top of hers. Lisa looked at it and felt a bit uncomfortable but she somehow didn't have any energy to pull her hand instead she kept looking at it.

"You have me. You can tell me anything, okay?" Donghyuk smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" Lisa looked up to see Donghyuk. He nodded.

"Why did Jennie sunbae punch you? Did you do something that maybe offended her?"

Donghyuk looked at their hands on the table as he caressed Lisa's hand softly. He then smiled before looking up to Lisa and smiled, "I just greeted her like how juniors do when they see their seniors. She seemed angry and then suddenly she punched me." Donghyuk answered.

It was hard for Lisa to accept Donghyuk's answer. She never thought that Jennie would punch anybody without reasons. She was the one who saved her from the bullies and the one who made her fell in love.

"Ok you don't have to think about it. I don't hold grudge on her and I forgive her. Maybe she was just having a bad day yesterday. Sometime women are scary." Donghyuk said jokingly but it didn't make Lisa smile a bit. Noticing there was no expression, Donghyuk cleared his throat feeling awkward.

"So, I wanna grab lunch. Do you want anything?" he asked.

"No, thank you." Lisa answered weakly. Donghyuk just nodded. He started walking out the classroom.

Jennie walked in the corridor while reading a book. She was headed back to the council office until she stopped her pace upon hearing something.

"I don't know why they're still together! She didn't learn the lesson!" the girl in the middle spoke.

"Just move on, okay? Don't look for more troubles. Jisoo caught us twice already." The girl with long dark hair with bang added.

"I agree with Momo. I think it's best if you just try to let go, Nayeon." Dahyun continued.

But the two friends got a deadly glare from Nayeon. "I am not giving up, okay! Donghyuk is mine! I am gonna teach that bitch another less-" before she could finish her sentence, a very thick book landed right on top of her head that made her winching in pain.

"What the hell!" she turned around but suddenly her eyes showed fear as they met with a pair of fuming eyes. She quickly stood up followed by Momo and Dahyun.

"We're so dead." Momo mumbled under her breath.

Jennie walked towards Nayeon and grabbed the girl's collar. Nayeon looked so much in fear.

"Did what I hear back there was true? What 'lesson' were you talking about?" Jennie glared at the shaking Nayeon. Her grip tightened that made Nayeon had trouble in breathing.

"Th-that..."

"Answer me now!" Jennie yelled at her which made her flinched. The other two quickly ran away leaving Nayeon dealing with Jennie alone.

"I-I am sorry, sunbae. Please...I-I won't bother Lisa again. I-I promise."

"Too late." It was like a very good timing as she found her a prey to wreak her frustration over the incident happened between her and Lisa.

Jennie pulled the girl's hair with force and dragged her to follow her. Nayeon begged for forgiveness but of course Jennie didn't listen.

Lisa was on her way back to the class and she heard someone talking very loudly in the corridor.

"Jennie sunbae is indeed scary. Never look for a trouble with her." A female student said. This made Lisa stopped and decided to listen to the conversation.

"Jennie sunbae even threw her book at her." Another student added.

"You saw right how she pulled Nayeon by her hair across the field to the back yard? I wonder what Nayeon did to piss her off like that." The other added.

Lisa's eyes widen and she quickly ran to the back yard, afraid Jennie would beat the girl for whatever reasons she had. She was confused by the sudden change of Jennie and why she was fond of violent despite being student council. 

***
Double update!!
I have finished the next ch. I will update tomorrow morning.