Eleven

Donghyuk, Chanwoo, and Lisa finally arrived at the camp in 10 minutes after Seulgi, Jennie, and Rose. Everyone was waiting near the bonfire and their attention were on the 3 figures who just arrived. Donghyuk carried Lisa on his back while Chanwoo walked slowly next to them.

"Put her here..." Irene ordered Donghyuk to put Lisa on the nearest big log near bonfire. Once Lisa was settled, Irene turned to Hanbin who had been standing beside her. "Hanbin, can you check on her ankle?" Irene asked.

Hanbin nodded and he lowered his body to be on the same level as Lisa. He slowly touched Lisa's ankle and even with a light touch, Lisa whimpered and Hanbin could see that.

"With a little massage and rest, she will be fine. But I am afraid she could not move much for the rest of our time here."

Lisa lowered her head. She felt guilty as she was a part of the problem which made the rest of student council could not enjoy this trip. She felt cold as her shirts were still wet and she hugged herself still covered with Jennie's jacket. It felt like Jennie was hugging her.

"I think you should change first and then Hanbin will massage your ankle. Then you can rest in the tent." Lisa just nodded upon hearing Irene's soft voice still looking at the ground as she still felt bad.

Not long, Donghyuk just carried Lisa with a bridal style which startled the girl. She spontaneously encircled her arms around Donghyuk's neck.

"Let me carry you to the tent." He did not wait until Lisa gave him response as he just walked.

Lisa was really grateful that Donghyuk really took care of her as a friend whom she just met. On the way to her tent, Lisa glanced over Jennie and caught she was also looking at her. Jennie was sitting not too far from the bonfire. When their eyes met, Jennie immediately looked away and smiled at Jisoo who apparently was talking to her the entire time. Lisa sighed and also looked away.

Donghyuk was waiting outside the tent while Lisa changing. When she was ready, Donghyuk carried her again to the bonfire and let Hanbin taking care of her. Hanbin gently massaged Lisa's ankle and Lisa tried her best to endure the extreme pain occurred from every touch. Donghyuk never once left from Lisa's side as he stayed there in case Lisa needed anything.

"Lisa, please hold on. I promise it will feel much better after this." Rosie said. She was watching Hanbin gave massage to Lisa. Jennie was seen behind Rosie's back.

Hanbin gave a little pressure on his touch which startled Lisa and made her whimpered in pain. Donghyuk immediately embraced Lisa from her side, he thought by doing it could give the girl less pain. Jennie watched them with sharp eyes and her breath became heavier than before.

"Can you please do it more gently?" Donghyuk asked Hanbin as he couldn't see Lisa suffer like this. Somehow it also hurt him seeing Lisa in pain.

Hanbin was about to respond but got cut off by Jennie, "Don't be a spoiled brat. If she wants to get recovered quickly, she has to endure the pain. Unless she wants to sleep with a swollen ankle then be my guest." She said coldly. Donghyuk just stared at Jennie in disbelief. And Lisa? She could only lower her head, hurt from Jennie's words.

"Well, it was my fault, Jennie. I put more pressure on it. I should have been more considerate." Hanbin said.

"No, no. You are doing great. It's just she has to hold the pain if she wants to recover. This would not have happened if she didn't separate herself from Chanwoo. Now look at the rest of us. It has been only a half day we are here but we have already spent most of the time taking care of her. Irene and Seulgi must reschedule everything and it was because of one person decided to be an idiot." Jennie blurted out and everyone near her was surprised. Jennie was known very straightforward, fearless, and cold but what she just said was execrable and uncalled for. She could at least have sympathized a bit towards Lisa's condition. It was not like she could choose what happened to her in the woods.

"Jennie...." Rosie called the person behind her as if telling her what she just said was horrible and not necessary.

Donghyuk was about to defend Lisa, but Lisa was fast enough to apologize, again. "I-I am really sorry. It was...it was my fault. I will try to be more careful from now on." She said in low voice as she tried to hold her tears which threatened to escape her eyes. Lisa's head remained low as she couldn't face Jennie. She was afraid she would cry once their eyes met.

"You better." then Jennie walked away. Rosie looked at Lisa whom she could tell was hurt by Jennie's words but she was already with Donghyuk so Rosie decided to follow Jennie.

"Don't mind her, Lisa." Donghyuk tried to comfort Lisa but Lisa was already hurt. She couldn't hold the tears anymore.

It was dinner time. Everyone started to grill meats as they were having a bbq night. All guys were in charge in grilling while the girls were preparing the ingredients. Lisa sat on the log nearby with a blanket covered her body. Donghyuk walked towards with the grilled meat on a plate. He was planning to give it to Lisa.

Lisa received the meat and smiled at the guy. She didn't really question why Donghyuk was so nice to her. She thought Donghyuk only treated her well because they were friends and classmates, but no one knew that Donghyuk might see her differently, like more than a friend.

Donghyuk wanted to stay but he needed to grill some meats for everyone and Lisa didn't hold him up. Lisa ate the meat alone and suddenly the event earlier got popped up again in her head. The way Jennie said those things to her, it truly hurt her. Just before at the gazebo, Jennie was so nice and gentle, but she changed suddenly and it confused her somehow. She thought Jennie was this moody person and a very complicated one. She was really sad that Jennie never approached her and asked about her condition. Was the girl really mad at her now?

It was time to head back, the 2 nights went smoothly despite of Lisa's condition. Her ankle was better but still couldn't manage to walk properly. Last night was spent introducing each student council which was closed by live singing. Lisa could only watch and barely had fun. She stole glance over Jennie throughout the night but never once Jennie looked back at her. Rosie was always sitting next to Jennie and Lisa sat next to Donghyuk; as if the guy refused to leave her side. Jennie seemed okay and she didn't look that pissed like the night before and it made Lisa even sadder knowing that Jennie didn't care about her at all.