Seven

Lisa finished her move and she was panting hard. Silence in the hall, all they could hear was Lisa's fast breathing.

"That......was awesome!" Seulgi started clapping her hand which then followed by everyone. Lisa was embarrassed by the situation but deep inside, she felt a bit proud of herself. Lisa looked up then she saw Jennie walked closer to Seulgi while clapping with her eyes full on her. Thought she saw Jennie walked with Rosie a while ago. Everyone stopped clapping and started warming up.

"Jennie, I thought you went home early today?" Seulgi asked.

"I actually forgot something in the office. I came back to take it then I heard this loud music from here so I decided to check it out..." Jennie slowly turned her head to Lisa and found the girl was looking at her too and their eyes met. Jennie wanted to walk closer but she backed out since this guy came from out of nowhere.

"Lisa! That was....that was really cool!" Donghyuk jumped in front of Lisa. Lisa then averted her gaze from Jennie and now fully on Donghyuk. "I didn't know you could dance and knowing that we would be in the same club it surprises me! Wow!"

Lisa could only smile. "Thank you, Donghyuk. I-I think from now on, we could practice together." Lisa said and Donghyuk nodded while smiling.

After that Lisa tried to look for Jennie but the girl was not there; she was gone. She could only see Seulgi talked with the junior. Lisa thought maybe Jennie came back to Rosie and continued what they were doing.

Lisa had made her decision that she would apologize to Rosie today. She couldn't sleep well last night knowing that she and the red-haired girl had a fight. She walked inside the school feeling nervous; she was still confused how to start the conversation with Rosie. It must be really awkward.

Lisa stopped in the middle of school yard as she saw Rosie walking to the class. Lisa played with her fingers showing how nervous she was and without waiting any longer, Lisa made her first move. She approached Rosie from the back, "Ro-Rosie!"

Rosie immediately turned back and found Lisa was already standing behind her.

"Lisa..." Rosie seemed awkward with the situation and she actually wanted to apologize to the girl for the misunderstanding they had yesterday.

"I-" they both said in unison. Then they giggled as it was kind of funny.

"Let me..." Lisa said and they looked at each other. "I-I am sorry, Rosie. I had said terrible things to you and I regretted it so much. I hope you could forgive me." Lisa bit her lower lips feeling nervous of what the taller girl would respond. Rosie then quickly pulled Lisa to a hug.

"I am scared that I might have hurt your feeling, Lisa! I apologize if what I said yesterday offended you." Lisa hugged Rosie back, felt relieved that they both were back on good terms again and yesterday was a simple misunderstanding.

"This weekend we all are going to camp. This activity is meant for us, student councils, to get to know each other since the freshmen have joined. We are all team after all." Irene had announced the upcoming camp for all student councils in the office. Lisa could see all student councils gathered today and most of them looked very friendly. She hoped she could get along with everyone.

The weekend was finally here and they would be spending 2 nights out of the city and it was going to be Lisa's first outing with her school mates, camping in the wood. Everyone was waiting outside of school gate and a bus would take them to the destination.

Lisa put all her belongings inside the bus's trunk and then get on the bus. She saw Jennie sat alone in the front row and their eyes met. Lisa slightly bowed and Jennie just smiled back at her. Lisa then walked to the middle seat and sat there waiting for Rosie. Lisa was sitting near the window. Not long after that, she saw Rosie got in the bus. Rosie was smiling at Jennie and stopped for a talk. Lisa saw how Rosie slapped Jennie's shoulder lightly while laughing, Jennie was laughing too. Lisa couldn't hear what they were talking about but then Rosie walked to where Lisa was sitting. She didn't sit down.

"Hey, Lisa... Hmm... can I sit with Jennie? I know I told you we will sit together. I am sorry!" Rosie pleaded.

Jennie?

Lisa forced a smile on her lips and just nodded. Rosie looked very happy then she walked to the front and settled with Jennie on her side. Lisa couldn't stop thinking of how Rosie addressed Jennie informally. Were they really that close, like how close, these all questions that kept popping up on her mind. She hoped she could just sleep throughout the journey.

"Hi, Lisa." Lisa was about to close her eyes until she heard someone called her name. Lisa turned her head to find out Donghyuk was standing there.

"Hi..." Lisa smiled.

"May I sit with you?" he asked. Without thinking further, Lisa nodded and then Donghyuk sat next to her.

Lisa planned to sleep throughout the journey but she actually stayed awake. It was because of Donghyuk who kept talking to her. Lisa did not mind at all and to her surprise Donghyuk was so easy to be with. He told Lisa jokes and Lisa laughed. Well, Lisa literally laughed at everything Donghyuk told her that she was very comfortable talking with the blonde-haired guy beside her and it was her first to have a male friend. Yes Lisa considered him a friend.

Lisa and Donghyuk were like living in their own world not even noticing a pair of eyes had been watching them second after Donghyuk sat with Lisa.

They finally arrived at the destination. Lisa and Donghyuk got out from the bus together. Donghyuk accompanied Lisa when she was taking her bag in the trunk; it was not that heavy.

"Can I help you with that?" with his gentle voice, Donghyuk offered to carry Lisa's bag with him second after he took his from the trunk.

Lisa looked at him in disbelief and immediately shook her head. Donghyuk just nodded and smiled at her then they continued to walk and followed the rest of the group.