Bonus Chapter

***

It felt like dejavu but this time Lisa was standing in the group of student council. Last year she was in the crowd of new students, admiring Jennie from there but now she was standing closer to the stage where Jennie was giving a speech to welcome the new students. A proud smile was fully showing on her face, watching how Jennie looked wonderful and stunning made her heart skipped a beat.

"You are staring at her way too long. Control yourself." Rosie nudged her arm as she whispered into Lisa's ears.

Lisa blushed as she was caught staring. Rosie closed her mouth with both of her hands, holding her laughter.

The ceremony went by so fast and all student councils went back to the office.

"I need you all to ensure all head of school clubs are ready for the recruitment tomorrow." Jennie announced to every student council while handling them papers.

The short meeting was over and they were ready to go back to the class. Lisa was about to take her leave but of course was stopped by Jennie.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jennie asked while holding Lisa's wrist. Lisa turned her body around.

"I am going back to class."

"No, you are not." Jennie pulled Lisa to her and quickly caught her lips with hers. Jennie smiled against Lisa's lips as she felt she moved along. Lisa leaned down and pushed Jennie's body until it hit the table behind her.

Lisa put her hands around Jennie's waist while Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck. Their kiss turned wild as Lisa sucked on Jennie's lower lip causing her to gasp. Lisa moaned inside Jennie's mouth as Jennie slid her tongue inside. Her tongue was welcomed by Lisa's and she continued to suck on it.

"I want you," Jennie whispered in between their kiss then she proceeded to kiss Lisa on her neck. Lisa moaned as she felt every kiss Jennie planted. Her soft lips touched her skin plus the licking that made her a moaning mess.

While kissing her neck, Jennie's hands slowly unbutton Lisa's shirt. Lisa knew they shouldn't do it but Jennie's kiss had made her weak, all she could do was to obey.

When Jennie was about to unbutton the third button, Lisa's phone suddenly rang causing both of them to jump in surprise. Lisa laughed awkwardly while taking her phone inside her pocket.

"Where are you? The class introduction will start soon. Whatever you are doing right now, stop it. Do it later." Rosie from across the phone said as if she knew what Lisa had been doing.

Lisa's face reddened after she hang up. Jennie could only smile and fix the buttons on Lisa's shirt. Before Lisa walked out from the council office, Jennie gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Lisa was chosen as second best in the dance club and their head club was Hani from the third year. They were doing recruitment in the school yard and this time they were doing some demonstration to attract new students to join.