Untitled Part 3

Part Three

She opened her eyes slowly. She had expected to be landing on her back on the hard cold ground. Maybe later someone would find her. The engagement would be called out but as soon as she healed they would still push her to marry Sameer.

Her eyes widened as she realized she was being held up by someone familiar. She had to be dreaming. He could not possibly be here now. He must have traveled most of the night.

She reached over to caress his face. His eyes locked with hers. When he realized she was reaching over to touch him, he let her go.

"What foolishness is this Sanyukta? If I had not been here something could have happened to you," he yelled out.

She merely shook her head. He really was here in person.

" Randhir tum yahaan kyun aaye ho?"

"Please don't alert everyone that I am trying to leave. Mujhe Sameer se saagi nahin karni," she stated firmly.

He looked at her firmly.

" Are you sure of what you want Sanyukta?," he inquired as he stood closer to her.

"Of course. I cannot give up my dreams. I can't let Vardhan sir down," she replied.

"Ok then give me your phone," he demanded.

"Lekin kyun?," she stammered.

He snatched it out of her bag despite her protests.

"We can't let anyone track you," saying this he took out the sim card.

" Chalo mere saath. We shall make a stop for a new sim card. Sameer Mittal is not gonna know what hit him," Randhir declared.

He grasped her wrist and pulled her along.