Part Six

Part Six

They were an hour away from FITE, but Randhir insisted to stick with the plan and he would sneak her inside her hostel when it was later in the night. He did not want her to be discovered just yet.

Earlier when she met Kaka, she felt like he was a geniuine guy just trying to raise his son to have a bright future. Chotu adored Randhir and even praised her for coming back to complete her dream.

"Meri friend haina, uska naam hai Sonal. She wants to study law. Her father tells her it's no place for a girl. I always give her your example and tell her if you can pursue mechanical engineering, why can' t she go for law school," Chotu said with purity.

Sanyukta ruffled his hair lovingly. How she wished her family was like these people. They had just met her but they believed in her dreams as much as she did. Since they were stopping there for some time, she decided to cook a tasty meal for everyone. The three males sat cross legged on the floor awaiting for her to serve them their food.

"Sanyukta khaana baut accha banati hai," Randhir chimed.

He blushed when he realized Kaka noticed Sanyukta get shy a bit.

"Sanyukta we will taste your food and decide for ourselves, right Chotu?," Kaka inquired.

Chotu smiled and agreed with his father.

Sanyukta rolled her eyes at Randhir and began to serve everyone.

She passed in the cooking task. Kaka and Chotu told her to come often and prepare meals if she wished.

"Of course I will come visit and you must come to our graduation," she stated as she and Randhir got ready to leave.

Chotu came to her and hugged her.

" Aap aur Randhir Bhaiya humare heros hain. Never give up Didi," he told her firmly.

" Kabhie Nahin," she promised.

She covered her face as Randhir led her to his bike. She sat behind him.

"Hold on tight Sanyukta. Don't you let go now," he stated firmly.

For some reason she felt he had two meanings in his words. He was taking a big risk for her and she wouldn't dare let him down ever again.

The new channels had flashed about Sanyukta's disappearance. The engagement date was postponed. The Mittals were concerned about the situation. They mostly cared about their reputation. They gave the Agarwals ten days to find Sanyukta otherwise the engagement was off for good.

Kasutaki was trying to find train tickets to get to Sanyukta's engagement but stopped looking when her parents told her to come see the news. Kasutaki nearly fell to the ground. Her best friend was missing.

Vidhushi was irritated. She was hoping to attend Sanyukta's engagement and land some rich guy. Now her hopes were dashed. What would she do now? Stupid ideas by Sahil.

Jiggy was relieved that his hardwork and impeccable timing worked out. Yoyo was wondering what would Randhir do now that his biggest competition was missing from action. He was hoping Randhir would bust into the venue and stop the engagement between that Chomu and Sanyukta. Only Randhir Bhai was meant to have Sanyukta in his life. He truly believed that one day those two would get married.