Reality of things

Sameer climbed down without noticing anyone or anything. This would prove to be the demise of any good anyone had ever saw in him.

Meanwhile Sanyukta was falling. Her life was quickly flashing before her eyes. Her family and childhood days led to her first days at FITE, then came everything else that had followed up to this point.

She realized before she hit the trampoline that she didn't want to die just yet. Her life had been in danger before this time more than ever before she had the wish to live and really love someone if she was given yet a chance to do so.

She barely recognized the impact, as the trampoline unfolded just in time for her to not hit the ground directly.

The wind seemed to be knocked out of her lungs and everything went black.

In the distance someone stopped the recording of a camera. The mystery person smiled while taking the memory chip out of the camera and pocketing it.

" The plan will be successful. Sanyukta whether she lives or dies, the real culprit will be brought to justice," the figure stated before leaving the location.

Randhir knew she was in a bad condition when they all approached her lifeless form.

He couldn't lose her. Not so soon.

He gingerly leaned over to check if she was breathing. Her lips were blue tinged, but she quivered a bit but had no strength to speak.

He yelled for Yoyo to call an amubalance. He did so and they all piled in it when it arrived. They rushed beside the stretcher up the hospital corridors until the medical team asked them to stand back.

Randhir felt lifeless like his soul had been snatched from his body.

" Stupid girl! I told her not to do this!," he cried.

"That Sameer I will not leave him guys," he yelled as he was about to run out of the hospital to go find him, his phone beeped. He had not realized still had in his pocket.

It was a MMS. It felt like despite all the turmoil they were going through he needed to see it. Yoyo and Tarun also got similar messages. The three boys were stunned. Their plan just need some minor points before they could conclude.

However most of all they needed Sanyukta to be all right. Randhir knew it was time to call the Agarwals to let them know about Sanyukta.

He dialed Ankit's number.

" Ankit, Sanyukta yahaan hospital mein admit hai. I will send you an MMS, once you see it, you will know who the real culprit behind her disappearance is," Randhir stated solemnly.

The Agarwals arrived to find the doctor ready to give them all a report.

"She is very lucky despite falling from such a great height," the doctor stated.

"Lekin sab kaise hua.? Kisne kiya meri beti ke saat?,"Mr Agarwal demanded.

Randhir looked at Sanyukta's father sternly.

"All her life you devalued her worth sir. Now what I am about to show you, will make you realize how much one decision you made for her could have killed her!," Randhir declared.

The Agarwals were stunned that Randhir was talking like this.

"What are you talking about?," her father exclaimed.

" Yeh lo Mr. Agarwal, " Randhir declared.

Sanyukta's family froze as they watched the reality of Sameer Mittal.

He had purposely pushed their daughter for money and sympathy.