Part Five

Part Five

Vardhan Rao closed his eyes. He was impatient to see his dream team back together. It was incomplete without Sanyukta. For years following his sister's untimely death he wished he could turn back time to save her. However one day he woke up and realized time was not in his hands to turn back.

He was at a loss at how exactly to redeem himself of Namrata's death. He had not been there for her. He had shoved aside his own fears believing his parents had done what was best for his sister. However later on his heart was filled with regret. He could have stopped her from going out that day. If only he had said," Nimi let's go to the fair or Nimi I don't feel well stay home with me today,"

But he made no excuse that day. She had been his older sister by mere mins. They were twins. They argued about who was more mature and actually older but there quarrels never subsided until the day that drunkard ran her over.

He did get to say his good byes. She held on just for him. She begged him to never forget her and she would meet him again in some way or form. Several years later he meet this special batch of students. He had dreamt of his sister the night before.

Kasutuki was a bright but reserved in personality. She would go far but she wasn't like Namrata. Vidhushi forget it. She was a bimbo in common sense. He would give her a chance but likely she would disappoint him. Randhir was one he had high hopes for from the beginning. He would keep Yoyo and Jiggy in line. Parth would transfer in later. However the most alarming fact was how Sanyukta blew most girls attempting engineering away. Moremost she was very much like his sister. She had wits and was ready for a challenge. When her application was received for a scholarship, he was luckily on the selection committee.

He had turned to the dean and stated," This girl is breaking all norms and is really interested in mechanical engineering. She should be gravely considered for this scholarship."

Alas she did get the scholarship. Others had valued his opinion. Yes in the months to come sometimes he was harder on her. He expected her to take his dreams to next level. This was his redemption. He could not let her give up.

Meanwhile Randhir and Sanyukta arrived at Kaka's garage.

"Why are we not going back to FITE?," she asked.

" I just wanted you to meet Kaka and Chotu. Besides we have to get sim cards," Randhir stated.

"Theek hai chalo," she stated.

He led her to sit outside the garage.

"Just wait here. I am going to arrange for some sim cards and meet Kaka,"

She merely nodded. She was thirsty and tired. She closed her eyes and would have fallen asleep when someone offered her a glass.

She opened her eyes and smiled at the younger boy.

"Aap thanda lijye," he said.

"Thank-you," she said with glee.

" Main Chotu hoon, aur aap Sanyukta Didi hain na?," he inquired.

" Tumhe kaise pata?," she said surprised.

" Randhir Bhaiya can't hide anything from me," the boy said with glee.

Sanyukta frowned, what did he mean?

Suddenly Randhir arrived and said," Chotu what are you doing?"

The boy froze in fear for a moment.

"I just brought her something to drink and was introducing myself," he stammered.

" Yeah right. Good thing I came back when I did. Chalo Sanyukta, I will introduce you to Kaka," he insisted.

Sanyukta nodded and followed the boys inside.