Prologue

Third Person POV~

Kirishima has always dreamt of being a hero. He even attend UA, the best hero school in Japan. Unfortunately, sometimes dreams are just that, dreams.

Kirishima was walking around the 'bad' side of town, with tears falling from his eyes. Bakugou really fucked up this time. Kiri just wanted to make the other boy feel included. He only ever tries to help others, and look where that's gotten him.

He made the mistake of trying to get Bakugou to join him and their other class mates for a shopping trip. When the angry blonde refused, Kiri persisted. Bakugou got so annoyed he lashed out at him. Kirishima was instantly brought back to his childhood with his abusive parents.

He had a panic attack. He was crying and shaking in the corner. Bakugou didn't know what to do, so he shouted for someone to help.

Midoriya didn't know what triggered the attack, but he knew how to deal with it. He also suffers from panic attacks. The green haired boy slowly approached the shaking red head. He gently pulled him in to his chest and rocked him back and forth. Quietly, he whispered and shushed him.

By the time other students started to enter the room, Kirishima was standing and wiping the last of his tears. When Kaminari asked what happened, the red head ran out of the room, just before busting into more tears.

I can't believe I freaked out over that! I'm so stupid and weak. I'll never be a hero. Why did Midoriya have to see me like that? Kirishima thought to himself. He was extremely upset that his long time crush saw him crying and shaking like a baby.

The sound of shattering glass brought Kiri back to the present. He was still walking around, but it had gotten dark. He tried to find any building or structure that looked familiar but was at a loss. He had no idea where he was.

"Hey kid, you lost?" Asked a voice coming from behind him. Kirishima turned and saw the outline of a man, standing in an alley.

"U-um Yeah?" He responded. He walked closer to the figure, now being able to make out messy black hair and what seemed to be purple skin stitched to his face.

"Damn kid, you look terrible. What the hell happened?" The stranger asked. Kiri didn't doubt for a second that the stranger was telling the truth. He could feel the bruises forming on his face from Bakugou. He hadn't expected the hits and didn't activate his quirk on time. His face was also stained from all the tears he's shed.

"Um, some kid at my school... kinda... well, he's known for his temper..." he gave a half assed explanation, not completely trusting the stranger in front of him.

"What school do you go to?"

"UA."

"Ah, I see. So you are taught by all the frauds, 'trying to make a difference'?" He asked, using air quotes.

"What'd you mean frauds?" Kiri asked.

"They aren't actually heroic, they're just in it for the fame and money. You can't tell me you don't know that." The stranger responded.

Now that Kirishima thought about it, what the stranger said was true. Most hero's only care about the money and fame. Just look at Mt. Lady, for example.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Kiri said, seriously thinking about this. The more he thought, the more anger filled him. All the people he's looked up to his whole life, care about nothing but fame and fortune. "It makes me sick just thinking about it."

"That's the spirit kid. How would you like to join the villain side?" The stranger asked with a smirk.

Kirishima then made a decision that would change his whole life. He'd never be going back to UA. He'd never be abused by his parents again. He'd never have to deal with Bakugou's shit again. The only thing that made him hesitate, was Izuku Midoriya.

He'd be lying if he said that he wouldn't miss the little green fluff. That boy was always happy and smiling. Always standing up for what's right. Protecting the innocent.

"I'll join, but on one condition."

"And what would that be?"

"I want Izuku Midoriya."