HE'S JUST A KID!

Izuku's POV~

I woke up in a different room. It was one of those rooms you put crazy people in. The walls, door, floor, and ceiling were covered in a white cushion type material. I was slouched in one corner, and I saw Uraraka and Tsuyu sitting by the opposite wall.

"What the hell are you two doing in here? Shouldn't you be scared of me or something?" I croaked out, holding my head and squinting, trying to get used to the new found light.

"We're here to try and help you, and no, why would we be afraid of you Deku?" Uraraka said.

"Oh I don't know, because I attacked and nearly killed Mina?" I said sarcastically.

"Okay, point taken. But you only did that because the stuff she said triggered you. I mean, she sounded just like Bakugou, and I know he's kinda a touchy subject with you." Uraraka explained, wincing slightly.

"Yeah." I said quietly. We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes. Eventually Tsuyu decided to break it.

"So Midoriya, I'm sure you know that us trying to help you, means we're trying to get you to be a hero again, right?" She asked. Of course I know that, I'm not an idiot.

"Duh." Was the only response I gave. I wasn't in a very talkative mood, mental break downs have that kinda effect on a person.

"Well, can you tell us why you decided to become a villain in the first place?" Uraraka asked gently.

I feel like I've been asked this question a million times. I went into the whole spiel about how all the hero's are frauds, the teachers allow Kacchan and others like him to bully and harass innocent students, and basically All Might is a dick.

"If you think all hero's are frauds, why don't you try to be the one who changes it?" Uraraka asked.

"What?"

"Why don't you become a true hero? One who isn't in it for the fame or money, someone who just wants to do good? You could be the person who changes it." She said.

Huh, I guess I never really thought of that. But even if I wanted to, I couldn't abandon everyone in the league. I mean, there's now four other UA students involved. They threw away their lives for the league, I can't really back out now.

"I guess I'll have to think about it." Was my response. Once I get out of here, I'll talk it over with Kiri and the rest, see what they think. No one in the league is truly an evil person, we just have a lot of trauma and self hatred.

"That's all we ask." Uraraka said with a beaming smile, I couldn't help but smile back.

All three of us talked for a little bit. I hadn't really missed much, being locked up in here. It's only been a few days, so I guess I shouldn't have expected much to happen.

There was a loud bang from the hallway. Uraraka and Tsuyu exchanges a worried look, while I perked up. Is that Kiri and the others? God, I hope so, I miss them so much.

We all ducked and covered our heads when the door to the cell was blown down. Like, with an actual explosion. The door came off it's hinges and flew into the wall. Once the dust cleared I looked up at the people that walked in.

"Kiri!" I screamed. I threw myself at him, thankful he caught me before we both fell over. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug, placing kisses all over my face and head.

"Jesus Zuku, never ever pull a stupid stunt like that again! We were all so worried, Kaminari fucking CRIED!" Kiri exclaimed.

"I TOLD YOU, THERE WAS DUST IN MY EYES!" I heard Kami's familiar voice. I looked behind Kiri and saw most of the the league. Kami, Toga, Shigaraki, and Shinsou were all standing in the doorway.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They're holding off the pros so we could get to you. Well, Shoto and Dabi are holding off the pros, Kurogiri is waiting to get us all the hell out. The new guys didn't come, we figured only the elite for this mission." Kami explained with a smirk. Heh, elite my ass.

"Okay, we should probably get to the others than." I said, everyone started to rush out of the cell.

"Wait, Deku!" Uraraka shouted. Everyone halted. I turned back to her, giving her a genuine smile.

"Don't worry Uraraka, I promise I'll think about it." She nodded.

Then we all made our way to the lobby area. The place was a mess. Shoto's fire and Dabi's fire combined, made it nearly impossible to be in the room. The heat was horrible. Thankfully Shoto's ice made it just bearable.

"C'mon guys, we got Izuku! Let's get out of here. Kurogiri!" Kiri called. Shoto and Dabi started to make they're way to us, still spewing flames to fend off pros.

Kurogiri opened a warp gate and Toga and Shigaraki were the first to go through. Shinsou and Shoto were next, neither taking the chance that the other may get stuck here. Dabi went next. Kiri, Kami and I were just about to go through when All Might showed up.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked. Kami looked between us and All Might.

"You guys go, once you're feet are through, I'll electrocute the floor here, but I'll probably fry my brain, so I need you guys to pull me through, got it?" He whispered to us. Kiri and I both nodded, it seemed simple enough.

Once Kiri and I were halfway through, just our toros up we're still there, Kami got ready. Just before he could actually activate his quirk, All Might attacked him. He rushed at him, and threw him to the ground. He knocked Kaminari out cold. But he didn't stop there. He kept beating him. Punching him over and over, never letting up. Kiri and I ran out of the portal to try and stop him but we were held back by other pros.

All Might kept going until Aizawa showed up. He wrapped his scarf around him and canceled his quirk. "What the hell do you think you're doing? HE'S JUST A KID!" Aizawa yelled.

"He's a villain now!" All Might tries to justify. I was sobbing limply, still being held up by a random pro. Kiri was still trying to fight off the pros and get to Kaminari.

Aizawa has successfully pulled All Might away, Midnight has shown up with him and had used her quirk to knock All Might out. Once he was detained, Aizawa rushed over to Kami. He checked his pulse. Then he looked up and Kiri and I.

"He's gone."