Izuku, You Dumbass!

Recap:
"Yup, and he's real confused on why you decided to kiss Bakugou." Kiri walked out of the shadows, and he did not look happy.

Izuku's POV~

"Kiri, listen. I don't like him or anything like that. I promise. I hate him for what he did to me all those years, and what he did to you. I've slowly been chipping away at the very little respect our classmates have for him. I thought of a plan to fuck with him some more, and I just went with it. I'm sorry, I should have talked to you before kissing him, but you have to admit, the plan worked way to well." I finished my apology with a smirk. You could still hear everyone in the hallway yelling at Bakugou.

"Yeah yeah, it was brilliant. If you every do anything like that again, without my permission, you're gonna be in so much trouble." He also wore a smirk now, pulling me into a hug.

"Um I hate to ruin this, but you know he's gonna get back at you for this right? You just ruined the guy's whole life. He'll kill you tomorrow in the sports festival!" Kami gave us both a reality check. Oh shit, what have I done? Kiri and I both looked at each other.

"That's it, I'm going." Kiri said.

"No way in hell, you'll be caught  in seconds!" I argued.

"Yeah, besides I'll be there. If anything goes wrong, I'll step in." Said Kami.

"They'd never let you step in and you know it. You'd be stopped before you even stood up. I doubt the teachers would even be able to get Bakugou to stop." Kiri pointed out.

"Then how would you be able to get him to stop?" I shot back. There's absolutely no way I'm letting him come to the sports festival.

"I'm pretty sure just seeing me would shock him enough to freeze. If not, I'm sure a full scale villain attack would get him to stop." Kiri said with a smirk and a shrug.

"Nope. No. Nah. Never. No. You are not putting the whole league in danger just to protect me. I can look after myself. Remember when I almost killed him in training?" I pointed out.

"But he wasn't as pissed off as he is now! You made everyone despise him! And he knows it's just because you wanted to, not even because he did something! He's gonna be pissed. He won't hold back. He will do everything in his power to bring you down, even if it means hurting himself. Recovery Girl can heal his wounds, but she can't bring you back from the dead. Please Zuku, just let me be there. I won't step in unless absolutely necessary." I couldn't say no. I knew he was right the whole time, if I went in alone I'd probably die. I may have a lot of training, but Bakugou has a lot of rage.

"Fine. But if you step in for anything short of be being seconds from death, I'll kill you." I said, deadly serious.

"Then it's settled. Tomorrow the leagues going to the sports festival!" Kiri cheered. I could tell he was excited, he always used to talk about participating in the festival. It was probably the thing he looked forward to most when he was at school.

~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~

The sports festival was nearly over. We were on the last activity, one on one battles. I was scheduled to fight Kami first, then if I win I move on to fight Ojiro. Bakugou already had his first fight and won. I haven't seen Kiri or anyone else in the league, but he texted me saying he was here.

It was time for Kami and I's fight. We both weren't looking forward to this. We've become really close and definitely don't want to hurt each other.

We walked out into the ring and waited for Midnight to signal us. When she did, we both didn't really know what to do.

If I use One For All, I can quickly grab him and push him out of bounds before he can even try to use his quirk.

Sounds like a plan. I jumped towards him, and grabbed him around the waist. I softly tossed him out of bounds. I was careful not to hurt him.

"Damn it! I wasn't even paying attention!" Kami said angrily.

"Eh- Sorry Kami." I said scratching the back of my neck.

Kaminari sighed, "It's fine, it's mainly my fault anyways. Thanks for being gentle though." He said with a smile.

We both exited the ring and walked back to the locker room. Surprisingly, no one else was in there. We took the opportunity to talk.

"Have you seen Kirishima yet?" Kami asked me. I shook my head. "Yeah, me neither. Is he even here?"

"Yup, he texted me before the festival started. He and the rest of the league are just really good at blending apparently." I said with a shrug. If no ones spotted them yet, they should be fine. As long as I don't have to fight Bakugou.

"Looks like your next fight is against Ojiro. What's your plan?" Kami asked.

"Basically, I'm just gonna use One For All to jump behind him, then grab his tail and throw him out of bounds." I said simply, this fight would be easy.

And it was. Took all of five seconds for me to win. After the fight I went to sit by Kami, waiting for my final fight.

"Izuku, you dumbass!" Kami said, face palming. I gave him a questioning look, what the hell did I do?

"Your final fight is against Bakugou!"

"Really? Damn it, I wanted to avoid that." I said shaking my head. That means Kiri is more than likely going to get involved. This is bad, very bad.

"Did Midoriya just swear?" Todoroki and the rest of class 1-A looked surprised, some even looked accusingly at Kaminari, like he was the reason.

You know what? Everything's probably gonna go to hell anyway after I fight Bakugou, mind as well pack my bags now. "Fuck yeah I did, got a problem?" I shot back. Todoroki looked like I just shot his god damn puppy.

"Izuku, this isn't a good idea." Kami said quietly, but a few people heard him. They looked even more confused. I turned to Kami.

"Well if I have to fight Bakugou, it's all going to shit anyway, what does it matter?" I said with a shrug. Kami still didn't look sure, but didn't say anything else.

I looked at the board and saw that I was up next. Here we fucking go.