We're Gonna Be Okay

Izuku's POV~

"Wait, what? You're agreeing?" Kiri asked in shock. I nodded with a smile.

"I love you, and I want to be with you. If that means becoming a villain, then that's what I have to do. Just, no killing." I said with a shiver.

"Well I can't make any promises for the others, especially Toga, but you won't have to kill anyone." Kiri said. I nodded my head in understanding.

Now that I think about it, being a villain is gonna be so much fun. I won't have to follow any rules, ever again. Since I'm not killing anyone, none of the other stuff I'll do is gonna seem all that bad to me. Call me soft, but I'm not gonna hurt any innocent people, just those that deserve it. And Kiri knows this.

"Honestly Zuku, this is amazing! Not only do I get to be with you now, but you're the closest person to All Might! You can totally help us take him down." Kiri said, bouncing with excitement. I giggled at how happy he was.

"Oh yeah, I know he's greatest weakness. And top secret information on his quirk." I whispered into he's ear. He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. He pulled me into a rough kiss. I smiled into it.

"We have to talk to All For One!" Kiri said once we pulled away.

"Wait, All For One is here? Like, he's alive?" I asked shocked. All Might told me about All For One and how he was the creator of One For All, my quirk.

"Well duh, he's basically the leader." Kiri said with a smirk. "C'mon, lets go!" He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me back to the bar.

"Shigaraki! We need to talk to All For One! Zuku has secret information on All Might." Kiri shouted, getting the attention of everyone in the bar. Thankfully it was just the four from breakfast.

"Wait, did he agree to become a villain?" Dabi asked. Kiri frantically nodded, I was kinda worried for his neck.

"That's great Izu! Now we can be best friends!" Toga said enthusiastically, I smiled and nodded back. She's one crazy bitch, but she's pretty fun to be around.

"I'll call him right now." Shigaraki stated, hitting a few buttons on a remote. The tv screen hanging on the bar flashed on and a voice came from the speakers.

"What the hell do you want?" Came a gruff voice. The screen remains dark though.

"Master, we have another new member. He's also a UA student, is very close with All Might, he's his mentor." Shigaraki said proudly.

"Let me speak to him." Came the reply.

"H-hello s-sir." I stuttered out.

"There's no need to be afraid young one. I just want to hear your information." All For One said in a surprisingly gentle voice, it apparently surprised everyone in the bar, not just me.

"W-well, All Might was hit with a quirk awhile back, and it never fully healed. He can only stay in his 'hero' form for about three hours, probably less after the attack at the USJ. His quirk is called One For All and it's not passed on genetically, but you already know that, you created it. I'm All Might's successor, I still haven't mastered my quirk and I constantly break bones when using it. Now that I think about it, All Might is a horrible mentor, he can't even teach me how to control the power he gave me, and it's literally destroying me!" I finished, clearly upset. Kiri moves towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you for the information young one. I was aware of his quirk, but his time limit, and the fact that he has started the process of passing it on, is new information. I'm very grateful for it, so as repayment, I'll help you master and control your quirk." He responded.

"Really?! You'll help me? Thank you so much!" I said gratefully, practically bouncing in Kiri's arms. Everyone, including All For One, chuckled at my childish behavior.

"No need to thank me young one, I'm just relaying you for the information. Training starts tomorrow." Then the monitor shut off.

The rest of the day was pretty boring, Kiri showed me around HQ. The training rooms were in the basement and were huge. The main floor was the bar, and the second and third floor were full of rooms like a hotel. There was also a living room area on the second floor.

Kurogiri's room and Shigaraki's rooms were both on the third floor. Toga, Dabi, and Kiri and i's rooms were in the second floor. Toga was two doors away from me, and Dabi was right across the hall. Kiri insisted that we share a room, not that I'm complaining, I love it. I went to bed with him, already excited for the next day.

~~~~~Time Skip three weeks~~~~~

I've been training with All For One for three weeks now. I've made incredible progress. I can now use thirty percent of my quirk without breaking bones. I'm not at one hundred, but it's way better than using five percent and shattering bones.

"Hey Izu, Shigaraki sent me to get you, All For One needs to speak with you." Toga said, walking into me and Kiri's room.

"Okay."

"Yeah, he's right here." Shigaraki said to the monitor, the screen still dark.

"Izuku, I have your first mission." Now I was excited. I haven't been allowed out of HQ because people might recognize me, and technically I was still kidnapped.

"You'll be sent back to UA. Your story will be that we chained you up and tortured you. We were training you to become our weapon. Our plan was to brain wash you, but you escaped before we got the chance. You'll go back to how it was before you joined us. Shigaraki designed this watch that will allow you to communicate with the league. You will be our spy, feeding us information on everyone and thing. Do you think you can handle it?" He finished by asking.

"Yes sir." I said with my head held high. This was a really important mission and I can't afford to screw it up.

"Good, you leave in one week. Training will continue, but much more brutal. We need you a little beat up to make the story believable." He said, sounding slightly sad at the thought of really injuring me. The last three weeks, we've gotten pretty close, he's kind of like a father figure to me.

"I understand."

"Good, then you may go."

I walked out of the bar and rushed to find Kiri. I won't be able to see him much once I leave for this mission.

"Hey Zuku, what's wrong?" He asked with concern when he say the tears falling down my face.

"I-I got m-my first mission." I said clinging to him.

"That's great! Why are you so upset about it?"

"I have to go back to UA and be a spy. We won't be able to see each other!" I was sobbing now.

"Hey hey hey, it's gonna be fine. I'll sneak into your dorm through the window. And I'll try to supervise classes and training to make sure nothing happens. Don't worry about me getting caught either, I did it before the USJ attack." He said, holding me close and petting my head.

"We're gonna be okay?" I asked, looking up at him.

He placed a kissing my nose.

"We're gonna be okay."