What. The. Fuck?

Izuku's POV~

After what that little piece of shit said about Kiri, I lost it. I charged straight at him, powering up One For All. I punched him up into the air. I jumped after him and then shot him right back into the earth. Dust was flying up, I couldn't see any of my other classmates and they couldn't see us.

"Deku!"

"Midoriya stop!"

"You're gonna kill him!"

I wasn't listening. I was beyond pissed. Bakugou has done nothing but bully and torment me my whole life. He's the reason Kiri left in the first place, and now he has the audacity to call him weak? I gripped his throat and started applying pressure. He was clawing at my hand, but I wasn't moving.

"Zuku!"

I snapped my head to the side. Kiri was standing a few feet from us. He must have taken advantage of all the dust to come here.

"Don't do this, it'll blow your cover! They'll take you and arrest you. Please, I can't lose you." Kiri almost broke down at the thought of me going to jail. Right as Bakugou was passing out, I let him go. I got up and ran to Kiri.

"I want to go home. I want to be with you. He was saying horrible things about you, I just snapped. I'm so sorry I almost fucked up everything." I was clutching Kiri's shirt. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I know, I know. It'll all be over soon, and then you can come home." He looked around. "Baby, the dust is settling, I have to go. I'll visit you tonight though, keep your watch on. I love you so so much." Then he vanished, probably Kurogiri.

"Midoriya! What happened?" Someone shouted. I turned to look at my class mates.

"Yeah dude, we thought you were gonna kill him. What was that all about?" Kami asked. A few kids had already picked Bakugou up and taken him to Recovery Girl.

I put my mask back on. "T-the f-fight, it-it triggered a f-flash back to the v-villains training me. I'm so sorry! Is Kacchan gonna be okay?!" I stuttered and sobbed. Damn I'm a good actor.

Uraraka pulled me into a hug, petting my hair and whispering to me, trying to calm me down.

"He's gonna be fine. Don't worry, he's already with Recovery Girl." Todoroki said, walking up to Uraraka and I. I looked at him with a relieved expression.

"That's great Todoroki!" I hugged him for extra effect. It obviously took him by surprise, but after a second or two he hugged back. He isn't as good a hugger as Kiri. When we pulled away, he had a light blush on his face, it was kinda funny.

"Class is over. All of you can go back to your dorms." Aizawa said tiredly. Sweet! My little breakdown got class to end early.

As I was walking back to my dorm, I text Kiri.

Don't know if you heard, but class got out early, I'll be at my dorm in a few minutes.

I got a response in a few seconds.

Already there ;)

Ugh, I just love him so much.

I arrived at my dorm a few minutes later. Walking in a noticed that my window was open. I looked around for Kiri, but didn't see him. I closed the door and walked over to my bed. Something jumped on my back and pushed me face down onto my bed.

Kiri leaned his head in close to my neck, I could feel his breath. "Did you miss me Zuku?" He asked.

I rolled around, so I was laying on my back. He was startled by my sudden movement, I took that time to grab his back and smash our lips together. Dear god, I've missed this, and it's only been like two days.

~~~~~~ Time Skip two weeks~~~~~

It's been two weeks since the whole incident with Bakugou. Two weeks since I've seen Kirishima face to face. He's really busy with league work, and I've been really busy with school work. We still text, but it's not the same as seeing him and hearing his voice.

On the bright side, these past few weeks, Kaminari and I have gotten really close. He was Kiri's best friend before he left, and he refuses to talk to Bakugou after finding out about our childhood, so he was running low on friends. Kiri also told me to watch out for him, because he may be a villain but he still cares about his friend.

I think Iida and Uraraka are getting suspicious thought. I barely hang out with them, and I only talk to them during class. I spend most of my time with Kami, Todoroki or texting Kiri. Todoroki has been hanging around me more to since the whole incident. I think he's afraid I'll snap again. I'm not sure though. Kiri hates when I hang out with him, he gets so jealous. It's cute.

Bakugou hasn't said a word to anyone since he came back to class. He was in the nurses office for three days. It's strange not having him yell every two seconds, but maybe he finally learned his lesson, or he's just waiting for the perfect moment to snap.

I was sitting in class, trying not to fall asleep, when I got a text from Kiri.

I'll be waiting for you after class, love you.

He'll be waiting? Does that mean I finally get to see him? I was restless for the remainder of class. I kept anxiously checking the clock. When the bell finally rang, I bolted to my room. I could hardly contain my excitement.

I bust into my dorm to see Kiri laying on my bed throwing a rubber stress ball up into the air and catching it. When I walked in he stopped, nearly dropping the ball on his face. I ran and jumped on top of him, hugging him.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled into his shirt. He pulled me closer, if that's even possible.

"I missed you more."

We talked a little bit, but then settled into a comfortable silence. Laying on my bed, snuggled up to him, I nearly fell asleep. Nearly.

"Hey Izuku, do you have the assignm-" Kami stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes widened at the sight of the red head and I tangled up.

"What. The. Fuck?"