You're Back!

Izuku's POV~

The week flew by way to fast. Training was a nightmare. I was horribly bruised and I think I have a broken rib. Kiri was pissed when I came back the first time. He tried to treat the injuries, but I stopped him. He reluctantly accepted that this is what had to be done.

"I'm really sorry about this whole week Izuku." Dabi said. I was about to start running back to UA, but they wanted me to have a fresh black eye, and that's where Dabi comes in.

"Yeah, it's not your fault. Plus it was mostly Toga, I think she had way to much fun." I said earning a chuckle from the older man. "Well, better get this over with."

"I'm really sorry about this."

I don't remember a lot about the run back to UA. I remember the pain in my face and chest. It was a really long run and I was already drained from my intense week of training. I collapsed right as I got to the gate.

"Y-you're back!"

Then I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the infirmary. Recover Girl was sitting at her desk and most of my classmates were scattered around the room.

"Hey guys." I said, trying to sit up. I pushed back down my Todoroki.

"Hey, take it easy. You passed out at the front gates. You've been out for two days." He explained. Two days? What the hell Dabi?!

"What happened to you, Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Let's wait for the other pros to get here before you tell the story, Midoriya." Recovery Girl said, walking over to me and looking me over. "You should be fully healed now, maybe a little stiff and sore. You'll be cleared for class tomorrow."

After a few minutes principal Nezu, All Might, Aizawa, and Midnight showed up and asked for the full story. I recited the story All For One gave me.

"After they kidnapped me, they chained me up in a basement. They kept me down there for a week, I think. Then someone came down and grabbed the chain around my neck and lead my to a huge training room. Kurogiri and Shigaraki were there. For the next couple of weeks they trained me. They said they wanted to use me as a weapon against the symbol of peace. I was starting to refuse and rebel against them, so they were planning on using a brain washing quirk on me, but I managed to get out before they could. Then I ran as fast as I could here." I finished, I had started to cry. Gotta make it believable.

"Okay, everyone out. He needs rest if you want him in class tomorrow." Recover Girl ushered everyone out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath before entering the classroom. Everyone stopped and stared at me. "Midoriya, welcome back. Please take a seat so we can begin class." Aizawa said, already in his yellow sleeping bag. I hurried over to my seat, right behind Kacchan. He was probably the only person in the room who didn't look happy to see me.

"Shitty nerd, why'd you have to come back?" He growled out, just loud enough for me to hear. Wow, I could've been dead and he was okay with that. What a great person.

"Today we will be going outside for some physical training. Nothing to hard, we're just going to reevaluate your quirks and see how far you've come." Aizawa explained. Now I was excited, last time we did this, I couldn't really use my quirk, but now I should be able to get top marks!

We all went to the locker rooms to change into our gym uniforms. I was dumb and started to change, forgetting about all the marks I now have thanks to my training.

"Oh my god, Midoriya." Denki said, gaining the attention of everyone else in the locker room. He was pointing at all my scars and slight bruises, with a look of shock.

"Midoriya, is that all- is it all from the villains?" Todoroki asked.

I turned to look at Kacchan. I stared him dead in the eyes. "Only about half." Everyone was confused on where else I would have gotten them. Until Denki followed my eyes and put the pieces together.

"You did that?! How- why- what the fuck Bakugou?!" He yelled in confusion.

"I-" he tried to defend himself, but he didn't know how to.

"Oh don't worry Kacchan. Like you said back then, I deserved it, being quirkless and all. Obviously that gave you the right to beat the shit out of me." I pointed to a nasty burn the size of a soft ball on my torso. "I believe this one was right when you told me to take a swan dive off the roof. If only I had, then I wouldn't have had to deal with being kidnapped and tortured for weeks." So the last part was a lie, I was just trying to get some more sympathy point. That and completely destroy Bakugou's life.

I zipped up my gym clothes before dramatically running out of the locker room. Once I was out, I heard everyone yelling at Bakugou. And I mean everyone, even Mineta, the little perv.

That was easier than expected. I looked at the watch Shigaraki gave me and activated it.

I just turned every guy in 1A against Bakugou, aren't you proud?

I sent to Kiri. I haven't talk to him since I got back, it's only been a day, but I miss him so much. I got a message back almost instantly.

Of course I am Zuku. Keep up the good work, I love and miss you so so much.

I frantically texted him back. I heard footsteps coming.

I love you to Kiri

"Midoriya Hey, are you okay? With you know, everything that's happened?" Aw, Denki is just the sweetest.

"Don't worry Kami! I'm back and that's all that matters!" I said with a huge smile, thankfully Kami is a bit of an air head and couldn't see how fake it was.