The League

Izuku's POV~

After we both confessed, Kiri said we should head downstairs for breakfast. I'm absolutely terrified. I'm a hero about to casually eat breakfast with a room full of villains. Even though Kiri promised they won't hurt me, I'm still nervous.

"Izuku, calm down. They really aren't as bad as you would think. Sure, Dabi can be a bit of an ass sometimes, but he's pretty sweet once you get to know him. Toga is fucking crazy, but she's really funny and actually has some great advice. Shigaraki is pretty loony to. He's like an adult child, stubborn and whiny, but even he's got a couple redeeming qualities. And Kurogiri is basically everyone's mom. He makes sure we are all eating enough and are getting enough sleep. He makes sure we don't over work ourselves in training or missions. Honestly, the League is just a big, fucked up, family." Kiri said, you could easily tell how much he loved and appreciated everyone here.

It's hard hearing him talk about the villains with such respect and love. That's how he used to talk about our class mates. I'm not even entirely sure what happened to make him hate them and the pros. But if Kiri trusts them, I don't see why I can't be civil, at least until I can get back to UA.

"Okay Kiri, I trust you." I said with a soft smile. He returned it before he pushed open a door. It led to a old run down bar.

There was four people present, all of whom I recognize from the USJ attack. A girl with fangs and blonde space buns was talking to an annoyed looking man with black hair and purple stitched skin. I assumed this is Toga and Dabi. At the other end of the bar, furthest from Kiri and I, sat the blue haired man named Shigaraki. He was muttering and scratching at his neck. Behind the bar, stood the man that created the warp gates, Kurogiri. He was drying a glass.

"Good morning Kirishima." Kurogiri said from his spot behind the bar. His greeting alerted the rest to our presence. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at us. Feeling uncomfortable, I moved further behind Kiri's back, squeezing his hand tightly.

"Good morning everyone!" He said back with a big smile, he stepped aside to let them all see me, "This is Izuku. Izuku, this is Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri!" He said, pointing to everyone in the bar in turn. I gave a small wave.

"Kirishima! He's so adorable! I wonder what his blood tastes like!" Toga said with a dreamy look in her eyes. I tensed at her words.

"Don't worry, she says that about everyone, well the blood part at least. She's right though, you are adorable." Kiri whispered in my ear, making me turn red.

"Aw! Look at him blush! Isn't he just the cutest Dabi?" She gushed.

"Yeah, just fucking adorable." Came the sarcastic response.

"Hey be nice, he's new and clearly scared." Toga defended, I couldn't help but feel grateful.

"Hey." Shigaraki said from the end of the bar. I again just waved in response.

"Welcome to League of Villains head quarters." Kurogiri said warmly. He doesn't really have facial features, so I'm just going off of his tone of voice to know he's feelings.

"Heh... thanks..." I said awkwardly. You'd be awkward to if you were in my shoes.

I ate breakfast in silence, rather enjoying the talk and laughs coming from the rest of the league, but most specifically Kirishima. They all talked and joked the whole time, just like a real family. I could see that they all respected and loved each other. It was strange, seeing as they're villains. Most people think they don't have any emotions and are completely crazy. And I admit, they are all a little crazy, especially Toga, but then again, aren't we all?

"Hey Zuku, come with me. I have something we need to talk about." Kiri said, standing up and grabbing my hand. He dragged us upstairs to his room.

"W-What'd you want to talk about?" I asked once we reached our destination.

"Join the league."

"What?!"

"Join the league. Join me. Become a villain, leave the frauds behind." He said.

I was shocked, even though I should have expected this. It's obvious he wasn't going to be a hero again, and he wants to be with me. One of us was going to have to change sides.

"Kiri- I- I can't. I love you, but I'm a hero. Or at least going to be."

"C'mon Zuku! You can't seriously still want to be a hero. They're all frauds, in it for the money and fame. How many of them looked for me when I went missing? How soon did they give up? They barely tried! I wasn't a big enough deal for them to bother. I could've been killed and no one would have cared." He ranted.

"Kiri..." I started, but trailed off when I realized he was pretty much right. Few hero's tried to find him, and the ones that did stopped after a couple of days. That is kinda ridiculous.

"Please Zuku. We'd never work if you became a hero. We wouldn't be allowed to see each other, to love each other. Let me love you Zuku." He said, getting incredibly soft at the end. He gently reached up and lifted my face. I leaned into his touch. At that moment I knew my answer.

"Okay."