I'm Staying

Izuku's POV~

God I really am an Idiot. I ran into All Might and I couldn't win or run fast enough. Now I'm going to be executed. They probably already broadcasted it on the news, Kiri probably knows. I can't even imagine what must be going through his head right now. I just hope he doesn't try to rescue me, it'll be a hell of a lot harder now than before.

This is so stupid! I haven't even done anything! Well, besides beat the shit out of All Might, but that's because he literally killed an innocent person! Shouldn't I at least get a trail or something? I feel like this is extremely illegal.

I guess I've kind of come to terms with it though. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to die, but maybe it's best for everyone. Kami wouldn't have died if it wasn't for me. None of the league would have such big targets on their backs if it wasn't for me. Maybe everyone would be better off without me, and that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Right now, I'm sitting in a high security cell, waiting for my execution. There are guards stationed outside of my cell, there are three different security cameras in my cell, and there's literally nothing in my cell but me. I don't even get a bed, but I guess there isn't really a point, seeing as I'm going to die in a few hours.

Jeez, I'm dying in a few hours. That's kinda crazy to think about. In a matter of hours I'll just be gone. I wonder what happens after you die? I've never really been religious, I never really believe in god, but now I'm starting to second guess myself. C'mon, I was a good person, right? Who am I kinding, I'm going to hell.

As I was just sitting and thinking about a bunch of random nonsense, I heard a loud bang. Then another. Then an explosion. Oh no. Please tell me it's not who I think it is!

The door was blasted of its hinges seconds later. Déjà vu much? Uraraka, Tsuyu, Yaoyorozu, and Kiri, all appeared at the door way. Where the hell did Momo come from?

Kiri sprinted over to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Please, never leave like that again. God you almost died." He said, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry Kiri." I whispered.

"As adorable as this is, we don't have time. Cuddle back at the bar." Yaoyorozu said, she was looking out the doorway down both ends of the hall. I grabbed Kiri's hand and we were off.

I didn't realize how big this prison actually is. Hopefully they knew where they were going, because I was completely lost. There were dozens of different twisting hallways. We made it to the end of one of the hallways and took the stairs to the ground floor. Yo here the sound of explosions and bangs got louder. Some of people must be fighting to cause a distraction.

"Okay Zuku, here's the plan. Asui is going to go out there and discreetly tell our side that we have retrieved you. Then a couple of the more minor fighters will break away and retreat, hopefully the pros and cops won't notice for a while. Then once it's just Bakugou, Todoroki, Dabi, And Tokoyami, Kurogiri will warp them all back to the bar okay?" I nodded my head in understanding.

"What about us?" I asked. Kiri never said what we'd be doing in this plan.

"All of us besides Asui and going to get warped back in about two minutes." He said, his face was directed our rise the door where you could clearly see the fight going on.

"I'm staying." I said. Kiri started to protest but I cut him off. "This was a rescue mission for me. The last time you all had to rescue me and I didn't stay, Kaminari died. I'm not going to let anyone else die for me. If everything goes as smoothly as it should, I can just hide right here and make sure everyone gets out. Tell Kurogiri to warp me back as soon as the last people are warped to the bar." Everyone look slightly hesitant. The three girl were looking at Kiri.

"Fine, but I'm staying to." I nodded. Clearly that would be the only way he'd agree to my plan. A warp gate appeared and Yaoyorozu and Uraraka went through, saying they'd tell everyone about the new plan. Then Asui ran out side to let everyone know to start retreating.

It's been about ten minutes now. The only ones left were Todoroki, Kacchan, Dabi and Tokoyami. That means the warp gate will be here any moment and we can all leave!

I noticed something, almost as soon as I saw the fight. All Might wasn't there. I was partly relieved, but mainly just suspicious. I guess he probably just used up all his time for the day. At least, until I say him.

He was standing about fifty feet away from the fight, on top of a smaller building. I followed his line of sight and saw he was looking directly at Kacchan's exposed back. He braved himself to jump. And that's when I flung the door open and launched myself into the air, meeting him halfway.