You Really Shouldn't Have Said That

Izuku's POV~

Kaminari walked with me out to the training grounds. He was always really close with Kiri, so I feel like I can trust him, or at least be friends with him. Turns out he's not as big of an air head as everyone thinks. He's actually pretty intelligent, it's kinda like he just puts on an idiot act.

"Okay, we're gonna do a few simple test using your quirks, just like on the first day. Then we'll move on to one on one combat training." Aizawa explained. Seems easy enough. "Midoriya, I realize that you aren't fully healed yet, so just say something if you need to stop." He added. I nodded, even though there was no way in hell I was gonna sit out now. I've been through worse then UA training.

We started with the soft ball throw. If I'm being honest, we haven't really been working on our quirks so far this year. Most of my class mates didn't make any improvement, and the ones who did, barely made it. I, on the other hand, improved immensely from my time with the league. My score on the first day was just over seven hundred meters.

This time, I was able to use my quirk through out my whole arm, rather than just my finger. In addition to that, I was able to use a greater percent of my quirk. I may have gone a little over board though. My hand just might have slipped and sent the softball out of the atmosphere. Oops.

"Whoa Deku! You got infinity just like me! That's so cool!" Uraraka yelled. I sheepishly smiled.

"What the hell Deku?! How're you able to use your quirk without breaking any of your weak fucking bones?" Kacchan screeched at me. It looked like he was ready to pounce on me.

"Well Kacchan, the villains wanted to use me as a weapon. Weapons aren't very affective if they always break bones. They helped me learn to control it." I said with just a little to much admiration and longing. Aizawa stared at me suspiciously. I hurriedly looked away.

We quickly moved onto the next test. It was the same races we did at the beginning of the year. The results were basically the same as the beginning of the year again. A few people were bumped up a few seconds but nothing major. Of course I wasn't done showing off yet. I cleared the whole stretch of track in one jump. I wasn't the fastest in the class, but that's okay. It would look bad if I just wiped the floor with all of them. Thankfully Iida has improved his speed.

The next test was our grips. Kiri had decided he was gonna be distraction and text me. He also decided to be a little flirt and tease me. I got so flustered I stopped paying attention to the test, and I literally turned the grip to dust from clutching it so hard. Aizawa wasn't happy. Now I was blushing from Kiri and embarrassment.

The last test was a pull up test. It was really easy, we just had to hang there as long as we could. They made me stop after thirty minutes, I was the only one still holding on. I could have kept going, my record is three hours, and that's with out using One For All.

"Okay class, now it's time from one on one combat. I've already randomly split you up into pairs. I set up the pairs before Midoriya came back, so your not in the bracket. You'll be fighting who ever is the least beat up at the end." Wow thanks. I bet it's gonna be Kacchan. He never takes to much damage in these sorts of things. I wouldn't have to be the odd one out if Kiri never left. Now we have an odd number of classmates.

Uraraka vs Jirou
Asui vs Iida
Sero vs Ojiro
Yaoyorozu vs Shouji
Bakugou vs Sato
Hagakure vs Tokoyami
Aoyama vs Kaminari
Mina vs Todoroki
Koda vs Mineta

And the winners:
Jirou
Asui
Sero
Yaoyorozu
Bakugou
Tokoyami
Kaminari
Todoroki
Koda

Can I tell the future? Is that my true quirk? Because guess who I have to fight.

"Let's get this over with you damn nerd." Kacchan yelled from inside the makeshift ring.

I was really not looking forward to this. I looked down at my watch as I walked towards the ring. Kiri texted me.

Don't worry about it, I'm closer than you think. I'll be watching, but you've got this. Love you.

I couldn't respond, to many people watching, but I put on a genuine smile and looked around, trying to spot the familiar red hair. No luck though.

"What the hell are you smiling about Deku?"

"Oh nothing Kacchan!" I chirped.

"Whatever damn nerd. Let's just get this over with. I've been waiting to kick your ass for awhile now." He said with a smirk. Then the fight started.

He cane flying at me, just as reckless as always. He was shooting off blast after blast. He does remember the fact I've already beat him, without being able to control my quirk, right? I could easily kill him right now if I wanted.

I was steadily dodging, not wanting to fight to well and blow my cover. The whole league would be pissed. Everything was going great, but Kacchan just had to go and open up that big mouth of his.

"So what was it like? Being a helpless Deku and getting captured? If you weren't so weak and useless, you probably wouldn't have been taken in the first place." He said, obviously trying to get under my skin so I attack. Of course I'm smarter than him, so I just say nothing and keep dodging.

"What was it like seeing Kirishima again? I mean, the whole class knows that you were totally gay for him. To bad he turned out to be a weak little pussy after all. Pathetic." See that, that is were I lost my shit. Kiri is stronger than Bakugou could ever be.

"Oh Bakugou," he was startled by me not only talking, but using his real name," you really shouldn't have said that."