You're My Problem

Izuku's POV~

"Kami! Please listen, hear him out!" I was freaking out. If Kaminari yelled for help, pros would be here in seconds and Kiri would be behind bars.

Apparently I was worried for nothing, Kami walked right up to Kiri and pulled him into a hug. I have to say, I'm a little jealous.

"You idiot! I was so worried about you. Why didn't you call me or something? I would have even settled for an email for fucks sake!" Kami rambled. I was giggling behind them. An email? Really?

"And you!" He said, turning to me. "Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were friends!" He said. I bowed my head down, slightly ashamed.

"Hey it wasn't his fault. I told him not tell you, I honestly thought you wouldn't want to see me. You know, now that I'm a villain." Kiri trailed off. A look of realization found its way into Kami's faces.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Wait, Izuku? Does that mean?" He asked. I just slowly nodded, answering his unasked question.

"Oh."

"Kami, please. You can't tell anyone. If you value either of our friendships, you'll keep quite." I pleaded. I couldn't loose Kiri, not again.

"Izuku, calm down. I could never turn you guys in." He reassured. Kiri and I beamed at him.

For the next couple of hours, Kiri and I talked to Kami about everything, from us to the league. We told him about why we joined, even asked if he wanted to join. He was actually really easy to convince. Kiri and Kami just snuck out my window to visit HQ. Kami needs to meet the rest of the league and they all need to discuss plans.

I'm actually really happy he's joining. Now I have someone at school that I can talk to about this stuff with, and it took a huge weight off my shoulders. Keeping that big of a secret from Kami was hard, he's easily become my best friend.

I wanted to go with them to HQ, but Kiri told me to stay here and cover for Kami. It would definitely be suspicious if the two closest students to the villain disappeared.

I walked out of my dorm and down to the kitchen. I hadn't eaten dinner yet, I was a bit preoccupied. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple off the counter. I went to the other side and pushed myself up and sat on the counter. Sero walked in.

"Hey Midoriya, have you seen Kaminari?"

"Oh yeah, we're studying in my dorm, why do you need him?" I asked.

"Oh no, I was just wondering. I haven't seen him since class ended." It got quiet after that, neither of us really knowing what to say. Thankfully I thought of something.

"So are you excited for the sports festival?" I asked him. The event was happening tomorrow. I have specific instructions from the league to make it into the top five, but not to win.

Sero nodded enthusiastically before going off on a big rant about how he was nervous he wouldn't be able to keep up. Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to him. Bakugou has just walked into the kitchen and headed for the fridge. He's still being silent, it's starting to get on my nerves.

"Hey Kacchan! Are you excited for the sports festival?" I asked in an enthusiastic voice. I've got to sell it. Bakugou turned around, obviously surprised I was talking to him. Sero looked at me in horror. No ones even tried to talk to him. They all thought he would explode, they're probably right.

He turned to walk away, choosing to ignore me. That annoyed me even more. I pushed myself off of the counter and grabbed his wrist before he could get to the door. Sero has a look on his face that was just pleading for me to stop, but I wanted to have some fun. "Hey Kacchan, what's wrong?" I asked in an overly worried voice, but dragging out his name. I wanted him to know I was toying with him.

He glared at me. Then did something I wasn't expecting. He turned his whole body, and picked my up bridal style. Still remaining silent, he started to walk back to his dorm. "Yo Kacchan, What the hell?" I asked, trying to get down. I had a horrible feeling about this. He made it to the hall that both of our dorms were before I got free.

"What is your problem?" I slightly yelled at him.

"You're my problem." He said lowly.

"Oh! Look who found his voice." I cooed.

He went to lunge at me, but I stopped him. "Now now Kacchan. What would people think if they saw you beat the shit out of me? Especially with your track record." I said thinking back to the locker room. He stopped moving towards me.

"What the hell happened to you Deku?" He growled.

"Oh you know," I slowly walked up to him, I could tell it was making him uncomfortable. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I just had a little fun while hanging out with the villains." By now my whole body was flush against his. I leaned my head back to look at him. His eyes were flicking from my eyes to my lips. Hm, I see now.

I thought up a plan. We were right outside Todoroki's room. With a little luck, he'll hear this.

With the plan in mind, and a silent apology to Kiri, I slammed my lips against Bakugou's. Just like I hoped for, he took control and slammed me against the wall. He pinned my arms above my head. I quickly forced myself to start crying, then when I heard Todoroki's door open, I started to fight against him. Todoroki was alarmed by the loud thud against his wall and obviously wanted to know what was going on. He found, what looked like Bakugou trying to take advantage of me.

"What the hell?!" He ripped Bakugou off of me. I was shaking and sobbing. Todoroki's yell alarmed the rest of the floor. All the boys were in this floor, the girls on the next floor up. I saw Kami walked out of his room, he finally got back.

Todoroki was yelling at Bakugou, who was trying to defend himself. I ran to Kami and threw my arms around him. "What the hell Izuku? What happened?" He was genuinely confused.

"It's all part of my plan, don't worry. Just go with it." I whispered so only he could hear. He slightly nodded before yelling to Todoroki.

"What the fuck happened? Izuku can't stop crying to explain." He said, trying to exaggerate how shook up I was. Good job.

"I heard a big thud against my wall and wanted to know what it was, so I came out here to check it out. I say this jack ass pushing Midoriya against the wall and kissing him, while Midoriya was clearly crying and trying to fight against him!" Shouto yelled. All the guys gasped. All the yelling must have alarmed the girls, because now they were showing up.

"What happened? What's wrong with Deku?" Uraraka asked worried.

"Bakugou tried to rape him!" Mineta screeched. That's a bit excessive, but works for me I guess.

"I didn't try to fucking rape him! He kissed me!" A feeble attempt to defend himself. Everyone was yelling at him now.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna take Izuku back to my room. He's pretty shook up, I don't think he should be alone. Especially with him still here." Kami said with a glare in Bakugou's direction. Kami lead me to his room. As soon as his door closed, we both broke out in laughter.

"Is Kiri still here?" I asked once I sobered up.

"Yup, and he's real confused on why you decided to kiss Bakugou." Kiri walked out of the shadows, and he did not look happy.