We Have A Big Problem

Izuku's POV~

I'm such an idiot! Why did I run? I always knew I was depressed, but I didn't think it was this bad. I should just turn back and go home. I should go back to Kiri, he's probably worried sick.

I've been running for about twenty minutes, I can't be to far from the bar. Looking around, nothing seems seems to familiar, I can't tell where I am.

I shouldn't be out in the open like this, especially after the sports festival. I'm a wanted man now. There's posters taped up everywhere, with my face on them.

I didn't think to grab a hoodie before I ran, so I have nothing to cover my face with. All I can do is put my head down and hope I don't draw to much attention. Unfortunately, I can't see to well with my head down, so I'm running into people left and right. I keep a quick pace, all I want is to be home.

One of the people I bump into, doesn't budge at all. It causes me to fall back, landing on my wrists. There's a slight sting in both, but I don't think I broke anything. I look up to see who I bumped into.

He's still wearing that disgusting smile. Even after killing an innocent teenager. There has to be something seriously wrong with him.

"Young Midoriya, how strange to sun into you here." He says with a mocking tone. I'm frozen in place. C'mon think, what's the best course of action. If I fight him, it'll just draw the attention of other pros, then I really won't stand a chance. I could run, I doubt I can put run him, but I might be able to put smart him.

With that thought in mind, I shoot up. I power up One For All, just in my legs, and start to zip through the city. I can hear him chasing after me. He's obviously using his quirk, which means he's on a time limit. If worst comes to worst, I can just run laps around the city until he deflates.

I take a sharp right, hoping to throw him of. It works, but only for about ten seconds, then he's back on my tail. I could run back to the bar. I can hide there. No,  that runs the risk of him finding everyone else. I can't do that.

I jump up on top of a building. I spot an abandoned factory to my left. Let's hope this works. I keep running straight. I take a sharp right, and jump down from the roof tops. I roll onto the ground, then start to run again. I put more power into my legs, giving myself an extra boost. Dub bling back to the factory, I dip inside. Trying to catch my breathe, I fall into the ground.

I can't hear him anymore, so hopefully that means I lost him. If not, it's all over. It only takes about four minutes before I'm back on my feet. And only five for him to find the factory.

Kirishima's POV~

It's been two hours. Two hours. He still hasn't come back yet. I wanted to run after him, but Aizawa grabbed me before I got out the door, saying it was to dangerous for any of us to be out in public. Apparently there are wanted posters everywhere.

He said that if Zuku wasn't back by tonight, he'd go and look for him. It's starting to get dark, and Zuku still wasn't home. Currently everyone was sitting in the bar, all of us beyond worried.

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at him." I said, dropping my head onto the bar top.

"What was that fight even about? You never told us." Todoroki asked from the corner where he and Shinsou were basically cuddling. Shinsou was on the floor with his legs out in front of him. Todoroki had his legs draped across his, and Shinsou has his arms around Todoroki's waist. They seemed so content, it kinda made me jealous.

"He's been having trouble sleeping, ever since... well you know. But he didn't tell me! I had no idea. When I found out, I told him that he needed to tell me because how could I help if I didn't know? Then he said he not some 'toy' I should need to fix. I said that's not what I meant, but he went off about how his life was crumbling and he had nothing left. He said he wasn't good enough for any of us, that we all deserve better. He told me to take all of us and skip town, move out of the country." Everyone looked at me surprised. "Obviously I refused. I asked what he'd do if we just left him here. He got really quiet. I new what he was thinking. He was gonna go after All Might." I heard Uraraka gasp. "Yeah I know. I said he'd die... then he said... he said that maybe that was the point. After that he ran off." I finished telling the whole story about the fight. I'd managed to keep most of the tears from falling, but a few still ran down my face.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Uraraka. "It's not your fault. Everyone's been tense since Kaminari died, something like this was bound to happen. Just try not to worry to much, Deku can look after himself, and kick a lot of ass." Bth of us chuckled a little. "It's gonna be okay."

"Thanks Ochako." I said.

"Um Kiri, we have a big problem." Dabi said. He was sitting at the other end of the bar, the side closest to the tv. He had a news repost pulled up.

"Turn it up then Stitch face!" Bakugou shouted. He was on the couch, looking agitated.

"The wanted villain know as Izuku Midoriya, was apprehended earlier today by All Might."

My stomach dropped and my face went pale. Uraraka, who was still standing right next to me, grabbed my hand.

"For all of his horrific acts of villainy,"

"What horrific acts?! He hasn't done shit! Other than fight All Might, but that was only because he fucking killed someone!" I faintly heard Bakugou shouting in the back, but I was to focused to really grasp what he was trying to say.

"He's been sentenced to death. His execution will take place tomorrow."