1. Kiss Cam

« LETS GO MAPPLE LEAVES LETS GO!! »

I roll my eyes as the guy beside me screams just like he did for the last hour. I'm at hockey game right now. Being the good Canadian that I am, I love hockey, But I'm not a fan to the point where I'll stand up and cheer. I'll clap my hands when I have too but that's about it.

That's the reason why I wanna kill the guy beside me right now. He got too much energy for me.

Our team just scored and the crowed starts making a wave to support them. The wave is coming towards us and the guy besides me stand up, really happy to be part of this wave.

As he stands up, his arm touch my popcorn which then falls. I groan. I got popcorn everywhere on me.

« COULD YOU BE MORE CAREFUL PLEASE? God!! »

The guy looks at me. Wow. Never realized how cute he was. He got browns hair which makes some cute little locks. His jaw is like perfectly shaped and he got cute brown sparkly eyes. If he wouldn't have been so annoying maybe I would have pay more attention to him.

Okay focus Maddie.

« God relax girl. I'm sorry. It's only popcorn. »

Okay. Now I'm getting even more angry. If he would have apologized I would get over it but now...

« RELAX? I'm sorry but this popcorn cost me 10 bucks. And also stop screaming every second. You're really getting on my nerves! »

« Why did you come to a hockey game if you don't like it? »

« I didn't say that I didn't like hockey I just don't like to cheer! Or the ones who do it while screaming in my ears! »

« Cheering is the coolest part of a hockey game! »

« Well not for me! I think hockey is more fun if you can calmly watch the game! »

Why am I even arguing with him?

« Well too bad for you because it's not what people here think. » he says while looking at me with a bitchy face. His eyes go back to the games.

How can someone that cute can be that big of a jerk?

The first period is now over and it's the break. There's some game going on the central screen.

« Okay everybody! It's now time for the kiss cam!!! If you see you're face on the screen you have to kiss the person beside you! The couple who gets the most cheering will win 2 tickets for the next game! »

Kiss cam! I love this game!There's cute couples kissing and also some really funny moment when 2 random person has to kiss. The games begin.

I'm casually watching the screen when suddenly I see my face and the guy's face beside me pop on the screen. Hell no. I'm not kissing the guy beside me.

As I turn my head to tell him no, I get stop by his lips on mine. I quickly push him away. People are cheering and laughing. It's now someone else turn to be on the screen.

« Hey you! What the hell was that??! » I ask him angry.

« Don't you know how to play this game? »

« Yes I do Duuh. It doesn't necessarily mean that I wanted to kiss you! » I answer angry.

« Come on it's just a kiss. » he says while rolling his eyes

« And I saw you looking at me. I know you wanted to kiss me. » he says with a smirk.

« WHAT?!! Oh wow!! Are you fucking kidding me? YOU'RE the one who kiss me!! »

« AND THESE ARE THE WINNER! Stay in your seat we will come to give you the tickets! » We both look at the screen and see our faces. I'm all red and I blush even more now. We won?

« Smile » he whispers while waving at the camera.