13. The parc

I feel like this is just a dream. I don't understand how can this guy wants to be with me. I'm in the parc near my house with Shawn. We're working on the car project. Him and I have been in a relationship for 2 weeks now. We try to see each other the more often we can but it's hard. I can't go to his house when Hannah is there and he can't come to mine. So we see each other at lunch and sometimes at the break.

I look at him working. He's so gorgeous I can't even explain it.

« Will you start helping me or you'll just stay there staring at me? » he asks while smirking.

« I'll think I'll just stay there starring. »

He just laughs and give me a quick peck on my lips.

« Come on babe we have to work. »

Babe. It's the first time he's calling me this. This simple word create a massif amount of butterflies in my stomach. Shawn seems to realize that I'm not saying anything.

« Oh I'm sorry... it was just a reflex. Can I?.. Call you babe I mean. » he says and blush.

I just nod and smile at him. He smiles back at me. I put my hands on his shoulder and rest my head on it.

« Do we really have to? I mean we already don't have a lot of time just for us... do we really have to spend it all working on the project? »

He puts his pen down.

« You're right. Let's take advantage of the time we have here. »

His puts a lock of my hair behind my ear and kiss me slowly. His lips are sweet and I love feeling them on mine. The kiss begins to be a little bit more intense. As much as I like it, I pull away and look down.

« What's wrong? » he asks with a worried tone.

« Nothing. It's just that it's my first relationship and I just want to take things slow. I've never done this before. I don't even know if I'm doing it right. »

I say and blush by what I just admit.

« Oh you don't have to worry about that. You're doing it more than right. » he says with a playfully tone.

I was about to say something when I hear a sound.

« Wait. Shut up. » I say.

« No really babe I'm tell-«

I but my hand on his mouth to stop him from talking. Someone is definitely coming towards us.

« Stay here. » I tell Shawn. I check on my right and see someone I didn't expect.

Hannah is walking with a girl towards our direction. they seem to be looking for something in the grass. We're too far away so they can't see us.

« Fuck. Hannah is here. » I quickly take our things and give them to Shawn.

« Hide under the table! » I tell Shawn. He do as I say and hide. My heart is pounding. Hannah can't see me with Shawn. I walk in the direction to make sure she doesn't come here.

« Hey guys! » they both raises their head.

« Hey Maddie! What are you doing here? » says Hannah.

« I just come from the grocery shop. My mom wanted me to buy muffin but I forgot the money. » I say hitting my head, to show that I was dumb to have forget the money.