20. Spa suspicion

We're finally Saturday. I've been nervous all week about this day. I will finally tell Hannah the truth. Morgan has been giving me « looks » all week, to remember me that I have to tell her. I'm so scared. What if Hannah doesn't want to talk to me ever again? I can't loose her. I just hope everything goes the right way.

I'm in the car, in direction to Hannah's house. I'm finally there. I say bye to my mom and knock on the door. The door opens and I see my best friend.

« Heyyy!! » she tells me with an excited voice.

« Hey! » I say and try to look the more normal I can and step inside the house.

« I'm so glad you're here! I feel like we haven't had a sleepover since such a long time! »

« I know! It's crazy! » I tell her and we hug.

"Come on we'll get your things upstairs!"

We head towards her room. We pass in front of the kitchen just, long enough for me and Shawn to make an eye contact. I gulp. Seeing him here it's like if it was putting pressure on me. I need to tell Hannah.

We're upstairs and I put my bag in her room.

"So Shawn's here uh?" I say and act like I don't mind.

"Yeah sadly."

"Things aren't getting better with him?" I ask. I was kind of hoppin it would have get better.

"Well... I don't know. He's getting less and less annoying but I don't like having him around."

"But why? If he's nicer than before?"

"I don't know okay? Let's not waste our time talking about him."

"Okay." I say knowing that she has no idea of what's She has no idea of what's coming.

                                         ***
"Oh my it's hot." I say putting a toe inside the spa. We're in February so we can't swim but Hannah has a spa which is really cool. I'm freezing outside but the water is burning.

"Just come on in!"

"Yeah yeah I'm coming." I carefully slide inside the water: I'm getting used to the temperature and I start appreciating it.

« You're so lucky to have this! » I tell her. It's so relaxing.

« I have to admit that it's pretty cool. »

« So now that we're alone I need to talk to you about something. » she says with a serious voice.

Oh shit. She knows.

« Sure what? »

« It's about Cameron. »

I sigh. It's just about Cameron.

« Yesssss! Tell me! »

« Do you think I should tell him that I like him? I feel like when we're alone together there's something going on. I really don't think I'm the only one to have feelings if you know what I mean. I really want to tell him but I'm scared he'll just laugh in my face. »

« No! I'm sure he likes you too! You should totally tell him. I see the way he looks at you too. You two would make such a cute couple. » I say with an excited voice.

« Really? » she says and blush

« Of course! »

« Oh I'm so glad you're saying this! But how can I tell him?? »

« You should just wait for a moment when you two are alone. And when you're casually talking and that you feel comfortable, you just tell him! »