The Unlucky Dinner (3)

"During extreme weather conditions, a climber must possess the wisdom to determine when evacuation is inevitable. A controlled alpine descent begins with the girding of one's loins and the anchoring of the climbing rope to one's enemy, the mountain. The dalfersitz rappel is the preferred method for descent when rope is the only available tool, but must be regarded as a last resort. Begin by looping the rope Sit. A screen anchor must be used if the rope is to be successfully retrieved from the face of the mountain.Tightly knot the ends of the rope. Once anchored, thread the doubled rope through the legs, front to back, and around the buttocks.
It is of utmost importance that the rope be drawn under the gluteal muscles, not through the crevice between the gluteus. Proceed by holding the rope diagonally"
Clang. Five had slammed his knife into the table, startling everyone.
"Number Five?" Asks Reginald.
"I have a question."
"Knowledge is an admirable goal, but you know the rules.
No talking during mealtimes. You are interrupting Herr Carlson."
"I want to time travel." Five begins.
"No."
"But I'm ready." The boy protests, "I've been practicing my spatial jumps, just like you said." The boy disappears, only to reappear next to his father.
"See?"
"A spatial jump is trivial when compared with the unknowns of time travel.
One is like sliding along the ice, the other is akin to descending blindly into the depths of the freezing water and reappearing as an acorn." Reginald says.
"Well, I don't get it." Five had never been good with metaphors, that was Y/N's strong suit, his was math.
"Hence the reason you're not ready."
"I'm not afraid" Five replies coldly.
"Fear isn't the issue." The man begins, " The effects it might have on your body, even on your mind, are far too unpredictable. Now, I forbid you to talk about this anymore. Number Five! You haven't been excused! - Come back here! Zero go and stop him!" The girl stands and runs after her friend.
"Five!" She shouts into the street catching up to him.
"I'm going Y/N, you can't stop me" the boy begins.
"I"m not going to stop you, I'm coming with you before you get yourself killed." States the girl. She puts her hand on his shoulder, pink dusting across her cheeks. A crack of electricity is heard. They did it. They time traveled.
"Not ready, my ass." Grins the boy, smiling at Y/N laughter. "First of all, language, second of all, we should only go one more time and then we go home. Before I pass out" The girl replies.
The crack of electricity is heard, Y/N giving Five everything she's got. They are finally free.
Nothing. There is nothing. Just rubble and fire. The pair looks around.
"Vanya!" Cries the girl.
"Ben!" Five screams
"Dad!" They yell.
"Anyone!"
"Come on!" Five says, trying to use his powers. Y/N looks at him clearly drained and passes out onto him.
"Shit."
//
A/N: Do y'all want Delores or not. I'm fine either way, but what do you guys want?