Kisses and Rosé (9)

"First of all, where did you get that ring? And secondly, why are you kneeling like a proposal? And third, why are you asking to kiss me?" Y/N practically screamed.
"First I made it, this is a proposal to kiss you is it not and third because I think I love you." Five stated as he finished off the bottle and promptly passed out, still holding the ring and bottle.

Y/N would have been blushing, if not for Five's sudden collapse. She dragged his, now rather tall, body to the matteres that they shared. Five quickly became the little spoon after Y/N took out the ring in his hand and slipped it around the necklace that Vanya have given to her nearly a decade ago. It was a heart split in half that had said 'Partners in Crime' when put together, but Y/N's half just said 'ners n me'. She chuckled at the necklace and promptly cuddled into Five who was snoring quietly. The girl slowly fell asleep as the stars shown above them.

Five woke up the next morning with a bad headache and went to sit up, but was stopped by a pair of arms wrapped around him. The raven haired teen rolled around to be met with Y/N's sleeping face holding him close. Five went remove her arms from his body when her eyes slowly opened.

"Morning," she said sleepily removing her hands to rub her eyes, not quite processing the night before yet. The memory came to her mind causing her to bolt up and accidentally knock heads with Five.
"OWW!!" He screeched causing both to jump back. Y/N's face was bright red and Five was worried.
'Did you get sunburned?"
"No I just remembered something" she replied.
"Did I do something?" The teen asked concerned of his reputation, or fearing he had done something he would regret.
"Kinda. You asked me to do something when you were sober." She replied her face now scarlet.
"What was it?" He asked.
He noticed her fiddling with her necklace. Something else shines was there. He put his hand in his pockets the ring was gone. Oh no.

Y/N took a deep breath and put her hands on his shoulders. He saw the ring. His eyes widened as she continued to lean in and then suddenly her lips were on his. It was a quick peck. And as soon as it started it had ended. He tasted like alcohol, she tasted like roses.

"You asked me to do that," she replied not making eye contact.
Five was still in shock. Y/N had kissed him.
He looked at her and moved closer so he could move her head to make eye contact. As he held her chin, they both seemed to move closer until their lips once again touched.